Thread: Brand extension in Fable 3

Brand extension in Fable 3

well it is very well know that the Fable 3 is going to be released in this week. I am looking to have extend the Fable 3? Would like to have the alarm clock to make yourself wakeup? What about the live action series in the game? Or you would like to have the fairy style books? Let me know what you would like to have in this particular game Fable 3. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Brand extension in Fable 3

I think for the extending the brand I would like to have the lore in the good manner in the game. There should be novelization and there should be no book release in the game. Also they can make a movie on the basis of the storyline of the game. Personally I would like to have the cartoon series for this particular game Fable 3. Well I think we all need to wait when this particular thing gets happens for the branding extension of the game.

Well I have noticed that the strategy set of the game is seems to be quite good into the Fable 3. There could be fighting game with all the characters from the series of the player of the game. Some of the parts of the game should be story based and the rest of the part of the game is based on the guild. There should be character interaction in the game to make the game more intrusting. So that more and more player can get in contact to this particular game.

I am hoping that there should be mix-up of the thing. also you can add the old party which is based on the RPG of the game. I think it would be the great opportunity to gather more people in the series. However I would like to have the another Fable book in the game. They can also create the stuff which is seems to be pre fable like as William Black and the Old Kingdom in the branding of the Fable 3.

In any game you cannot use the same character however you will able to use the same world of the playing the game. You can make the settings for the properties which can change the look and feel of this particular game. Well I am hoping that the developer of the game would provide the different story line that of the previous version of the game. Also they should limit the building of the character so that you can have the interesting playing time while playing the Fable 3.

I would like to have T-shirts or the Toys of the hero of the Fable 3. We can also have brief cartoon film for the Fable 3 which is summarizing about the pre release but I think they can have provided something more about. Also it could be similar to the Halo: Reach. The entire time I was playing the Reach and the comrads was die all the time in the game. So I think would be quite interesting to look out the thing into future of the Fable 3.