Thread: Is Fable 2 would game save have the benefits starting with the Fable 3?

Is Fable 2 would game save have the benefits starting with the Fable 3?

As the title suggesting itself what I am going to ask over here. Well I am looking to start with Fable 3 after releasing with the same. Well I want to know whether there would be any effect of the Fable 2 game saves in the Fable 3. OR there would be no difference at all in the upcoming game Fable 3. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Fable 2 would game save have the benefits starting with the Fable 3?

I don’t think so there would be major difference in the situation. Only one difference which I can noticed that if you are playing the game as Woman in Fable 2 then you would be referred as a she into the Past monarch. However the default is used as He in the game. So I think it would not make any difference in playing until and unless you are the child of the queen in the game. So no need to worry about while playing with Fable 3.

Well I think there would be some benefits to get the thing like gold in the game. Personally I have not found anything specific while doing the same. The thing which would be useful in the situation when you are looking to mentioned about the father or mother in the game. Or you are talking about the queen or king in the game Fable 3. So I don’t think so there would be issue with the minor ones.

I let you know that if your hero was female in the previous version of the game that is in Fable 2 then it will tell you mother. However the by default settings would make you as father in the game. Also you will be able to see the spire in the game. Perhaps I am hoping that you will be able to get more money in the game after saving the stuffs of the Fable 2. You might get an opportunity to get more weapon in the Fable 3 which is going to be release soon.

I think you will walk around the albion and listen the stories regarding the King or Queen from the Fable 2. Also you will be able to start with the alignment towards the good or evil nature. It is dependent on the parents alignment of yours. also if you are supposed to sacrifice in the Fable 2 then statue would appear on the hero hill in the Fable 2. I have noticed the same into the some of the last quest of the Fable 2. You can see the same in the to the game Fable 2.

Looking at the matter I am thinking that the people would talk about the decision which you have made into the Fable 2. Also I am wondering that the Reaver/Theresa might state something regarding the mom or dad of yours in the game. It would not be a game changer at all however it would definitely improve the story line for the hardcore fable fans. So I would like to make number of saves into the Fable 3.