Thread: Is there Local Co-Op in the Pc version of Fable 3?

Is there Local Co-Op in the Pc version of Fable 3?

Well I am waiting for the PC version of the Fable 3. I am hoping that this particular game would have the local Co-Op in the Fable 3. I mean to say rather than playing the game on the computer I would like to play the game on the shared screen. I have seen very limited number of the games which are having the same facility but still I am hoping that the Fable 3 would be having the Split Screen feature. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there Local Co-Op in the Pc version of Fable 3?

I think the thing which you are looking for is not possible and also there is no announcement from the developer end for the local Co-Op thing. I have played number of game with Mouse of the computer. also as far as I know one computer can have only one mouse per computer so I think the local Co-Op which you are looking for will not be implemented by the developer of the game into the PC version.

Yes you are right that a computer cannot have a two mice. But there is lots of PC game which are having the shared screen. If you are looking to all that games into split screen mode then one player would use the Keyboard and Mouse and other player would use the controller so that they can have the benefit of the Co-Op mode on the single computer of yours. you can get the controller from the authorized dealer of the game.

I am unable to figure out if the gaming consoles are having the ability to provide the split screen Co-Op then why there is an issue with the computer. the Xbox version of the game is having the split screen. Both the player should start with the game so that you should have a hero. If one player is already playing then other should have the controller so that they can have the hero in the game. The game would seems to be continue as it was for the main heron in the Fable 3.

If you are looking to join the game on the Xbox then it seems to be really simple you have to press on the start and simply sign in to the profile of yours. you will not be able to play the Co-Op when you have changed the hero in the game. However you will be rejoin the game after finishing with the 15 seconds. You can have the shared cameras which would make the heroes of yours available in the screen. You should not walk far away from each other in the game. You will not be able to focus the hero of yours if you are charging spells and aiming with ranged weapons.

If the developer introduces that Co-Op version of the Fable 3 into the PC version of the game then you need to have a Windows Live Account. It would be helpful when you are supposed to join the game on the computer of yours. So that you will be able to level up in the game. But still I am unable to figure out whether there would be thing like Co-Op in this particular game Fable 3. We need to wait for the annocument form the developer side.

I am not expecting that there would be shared screen version of the game. However I would be really happy if there is announcement from the developer end regarding the Co-Op. if there is Co-Op version of the game into the PC version of the game then you should have at least one joypad. I am hoping that the developer would provide Co-Op version of the gaming in the PC version of the Fable 3.