Thread: Fable 3: Stuck underneath sand fall palace glitch

Fable 3: Stuck underneath sand fall palace glitch

I am having Fable 3. I have started to play the game at the underneath of the water and then I went to the bridge and went to the room where I have kept the diamonds are kept. I have swam to the island as I was expecting that I will climb on the same but I was unable to move on in any manner. I have tried with the lots of tricks and tweaks but it did not working at all. Let me know if you are having any idea to fix the matter of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Fable 3: Stuck underneath sand fall palace glitch

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting the following fix which you should try and see whether it is working or not. You need to manage to make someone join the game and then go for the loading of the Menu. A dashboard would popup on the screen. You have to stay in to the load room and register yourself. Then go for the sanctuary from the main room and travel fast and keep moving yourself in the game.

I am having a particular solution which you can use to fix the problem of yours. I am not sure that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be helpful to you or not but you can try the same. I am suggesting that you should try with the Shooting the Wolves or you can try with the casting a spell. I let you know that the this particular thing worked for me. It made thing slow and it make the thing you have to gold trail appeared in the game.

I think you will not have any option for the starting of the new game and begin with the new game. You should begin the game with the new game. You should get yourself close to the building when you are in the combat. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it would be helpful to get rid out from the matter which you have mentioned over here.

I was facing the same problem which you have mentioned over here. well I think you can fix the glitch of yours by simply restarting the gaming console which you are using to play the game of yours. after restarting the game you should simply begin with the playing of the game. Personally I have seen number of situation where this particular thing is working. So you should try the same and let me know about the result.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to bug issue. So the solution which I am going to give you is to file a bug report to the developer of the game. Well the developer team of the game would work around on the situation and fix the bug and they would release the patch after fixing the programming bug from the game code.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to corruption of the game file on the gaming console. So I recommend that you should go for the reinstalling the game on the gaming console of yours. So let me know whether reinstalling the game on the gaming console is working or not.