Thread: Best RPG’s ever

Best RPG’s ever

I don’t have much experience about it but I think that final fantasy series which I played many times is the rpg for me. I was thus planning to broaden my mind in this category although I like FF games too and since I have old consoles, I think I’ll get some or many games from the garage sales or from the people selling through online. I also heard of chrono tiger which is also a good rpg which has quite amazing features. Does anyone would like to share any more rpg’s then do share.

Re: Best RPG’s ever

Although I palayed many times online, thus for me there are many games which I think can be an rpg for me. Games such as Star wars, planescape, chrono tiger, Diablo are also real time games. As modern games taking into considerations, I would like to go for mass effect 2 and oblivion. Now for me, The witcher is the game which is my favorite rpg which is very interesting. I don’t think so that it’s sequel won’t be coming soon.

There are many games which are good but still I list out some of my favorites. One is the Knights of the olds republic. This game is basically based on wizards and fighting’s which I like the most. Jade empire is also an amazing game which has good features in it. It’s basically an action game with lots of adventures in it. Dungeon siege has also same effects but you need to remember some of the things in it. Have you ever tried playing mass effect? It’s a just a good experience playing such a game. You can try this out.

Talking about rpg games is interesting. People love playing rpg games. It’s an amazing experience. Well for me Lands of Lore II, Baldur's Gate I & II series, Neverwinter Nights Series, Planescape: Torment, Pool of Radiance are some of the best rpg’s for me. Lands of lore was my first rpd I ever played. Still there are many games which are listed in my friend’s comments. If you want to have experience for more rpg’s than you have to play them.

My friend had a game called oblivion which I didn’t hear about it. He told many things and many good features about it so I thought of having that game and just try out. After playing this game fro few hours, I was just amazed. I became a big fan of this game. In this the things which I liked the most are weapons, armors, swords kind if things. It was a good experience playing this game. After this, I also tried dragon age and dungeon siege which are also good rpg’s. Thanks guys.

I am fed up of some games that you couldn’t get into. I played crisis in psp for several time but I got stuck somewhere and I am not able to complete it. Then I just never tried again to play this game. It’s a good game but not an rpg for me. I have played many games but I was not able to complete some of them. One day I tried for dragon age and it just pulled my attention towards it. I think this is the game of my kind. This is an rpg for me.

My opinion for the rpg game would be for Morrowind. I will vote for this game. This game is good for single player gaming. It feels that you are very small in a particular part of a larger world. I also enjoyed reading the book of this game. It’s quite interesting. You can try playing this game. You know it feels better when you play a game which is a single player after playing multi player games for a long time.