Thread: Fable 3 game save corrupted

Fable 3 game save corrupted

So today I'm playing Fable 3, which had just finished the game a few days ago and was trying to get some accomplishment and what not. I determined it would be a good time to get online accomplishment with my roommate. First accept the invitation; all fresh is good for what is beginning to enter the game. Next thing I know that my Xbox is frozen and unresponsive. So zero and log in again, the growth of my character is naked and have no elements. I go to the sanctuary and all my items are gone, but still shows my progress and the area and I have presented some new ones. I have a lot of stamps also, like all my stats had been reset. So I'm like shit. I quit and reload the game and bring me back to the screen character. Umm ok. i create a new character to enter the menu to load and what they show. A mannequin in white and a guard that cannot be loaded because it is damaged. Now Lionhead, please tell me you did not just waste $ 60 and a good 30 to 35 hours of my life without any reason. I want to save my back; I do not want to put all that time and effort to return what I already did!

Re: Fable 3 game save corrupted

Nope. Lionhead have recognized that there is a corrupt save error (forgot where I read it now), you are working. He had three saves in this game corrupt. My advice is to use a flash drive to save them. I've done have not had a save corruption. I think it might be a problem with the game and save to be on the hard drive, but I can be wrong. I know other games work fine, but it seems that too many people who experience this game to save the error to be only breaks the 360 save game (which happens to the best of us.)

This seems to be happening to many people. Together with another player on Xbox Live Xbox seems to freeze some and since it was in the middle of saving, it corrupts the game. I think it's best if you resist joining a game through Xbox Live and wait for a fix or a backup you are saving in advance. I had a lot of legendary weapons, i beat the game, had two million gold, open all doors of gold and gates of the devil, and I found the 50 gnomes and I have 30 silver keys. Possible repair.

I was halfway through my game when it happened to me today. 120 hours of game more than anything to increase my arms, about 79 completed increases. I have my money and still progress, but my items and weapons are gone not to mention all the weapons I changed my first character in the second character, all the chests in the game that opened are closed, even on the road with Article, except my fireball spell that had been lost forever, i bought the entire property is for sale again, it seems that the party decided it needed only a quarter of my guild seals again, and regions are as if I've never been there. I spent two hours on the phone with xbox support only to read "After the search for Bing, this is an isolated issue." and "call you back.

What is the time to start again just to have that happen again? I want my money back for the game and the book Balverine Order. Why should I get a refund? If you buy a new car and the engine is cutting would save it or take it back? If you buy a new computer and it crashes all the time do not expect a refund for that? What were the testers doing to not catch this error? Hell freezes the game over the rivers of Alaska. Honestly I have lost faith in Lionhead to make a decent product. I hate to say it, mostly because I've been a fan of Peter Molyneux from Populus.

Yes just happened to me too, I had every damn key and gnome in the game and was about to go and get my reward gnome man and stole something from home by mistake, so I tried to reload and me gave the same message that my save is corrupt. What a bad game, I'll never buy anything made by Lionhead anymore. I was at gunpoint and had all the clothes can too!

Have the same problem. Please release a patch. I am very disappointed in Fable 3. The game has the same errors as part 2. Many of Hang Ups and delays. Coop is often the absence of his friend and the game that moves the story forward. Lionhead really should be ashamed in releasing such alpha tested a game. You do the same, such as Microsoft Windows, Releasing buggy software so customers do the testing phase!