Thread: I hated Diablo 2 after playing it

I hated Diablo 2 after playing it

Diablo II is basically a dark horror themed game with RPG elements and genres dungeon crawl. In this basically, players fight monsters through natural areas and dungeons to level up the character and have better goods and combat in real time. But still it’s a very old game so I didn’t like it because of graphics and the theme of the game. I got bored while playing this game. This type of game doesn’t like to play when you have more advanced games and with good graphics. What do you think? Need replies.

Re: I hated Diablo 2 after playing it

All the games are different. So it’s not easy for the people to like all the games. Many companies developing games also provides a book which tells them everything about the game in detail. So it’s quite boring to read the book and then play. So most of the people don’t like story telling games. Thus Diablo 2 is of same kind but it’s a fighting kind of game. Thus not only you, many people avoid playing this game. I don’t remember exactly but this is true.

Diablo 2 is too old to get now. You must remember its over 10 years old game. As the battle-net has been very fun but this game has evolved greatly in recent years. To be honest, I think it's good that D2 has no history at all. I never really could get into Titan Quest, because the game follows a storyline incomprehensible, and there are many side quests that do not meet and a chance encounter.
    In Diablo, there are six missions in each level and that's it. You know that from the beginning. But that's a personal opinion anyway

Diablo 2 is a good game although it’s 10 years old. It’s an hardcore game in which it consists of optimizing the builds and also comedy in cow map is just amazing. I have tried all this online. In this game, you just need to spend a lot of time fro completing the stages. Sometimes this may feel boring when spending a lot of time behind this. You can check on site if you have stuck anywhere in this game.

It's a little hard wreck game that had a maximum resolution of 800x600. Diablo was a pure hack n slash in a shallow RPG. What Diablo did right was to embrace the bill of materials worldwide and provide an insane amount of armor and weapons which were cool. Diablo was more about the co-op and purchases of the fighting. Well its my own opinion, some may like it and some may not.

Diablo II is an RPG, action game which has hack-and-slash that is centered around making your character the most powerful of the universe through the optimization of the skills and collecting statistics and more powerful weapons and items. It is not open ended, no real exploration and there are many reasons for it, and is not a very excellent game overall. As sets out to do, however it still stands on it, even almost ten years later. Thus Diablo 2 is a good game regardless of how old it is.