Thread: Silver key and Gnome glitch in Fable 3

Silver key and Gnome glitch in Fable 3

I've beat the main story of Fable 3 without problems and I began to collect all the keys and gnomes. I have experienced three technical problems when attempting to collect these. After the game join my cousins, I witnessed and heard my cousin complaining that they could pick up any item or open any chests. I went back to single player and then when loading my game would be stuck unable to move or do anything (after 2 seconds into the game). All I could do was, I was able to access my Xbox Guide button and go back to the dashboard. I finally beat this bug (thank God) by striking immediately start coming into the game and were to travel faster. And now I have just made aggregating process of collecting all the keys (silver and gold) and gnomes. But unfortunately, I found the game is accusing me of having only 48 / 50 silver keys and gnomes 49/50. I have checked and rechecked all my points and a gnome, Etche checked the map in the sanctuary as well, and says I have all of them. To let you all know that not always publish on the internet about anything. But I created an account and decided to make this post since the game has been out so long and I searched Google for a similar key / fail gnome, but could not find any. I am very angry and have never had a glitch in the game as well. I hope I'm not the only one with this technical problem, so it is an opportunity to get patched and give me my achievements and seals of the guild. Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors, it’s early in the morning and I'm tired and aggregated now. I'll try to remember to return here to reply to messages, but I'm not promising anything. Please post I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this or your thoughts.

Re: Silver key and Gnome glitch in Fable 3

Yes, the game says that only I have 49 gnomes, though, when I count brightwall, it clearly speaks of 50 years, and now it doesn't brian at all. So I tried to outsmart the game by picking up the search, and looked at me, no lie, all the way from brightwall in the hole, and took me all the way to half the level, and finished with the gold line is on the wall. I am disgusted. I put 35 hours into this game. I am three short books, and apparently a gnome to be done.

Yes, I really I cannot believe this happened to me. It is the first time that a technical problem that has happened to me in a game likes this. I often see the issues, while seeking guidance from people who are wholly owned by faults and laugh and say "That'll never happen to me! Unfortunately, Microsoft put me in this case I guess. I just hope that the lion's head or Microsoft in any way any way be seen in the little man and look into these bugs and fix them. Chances are only a small piece of code that is rearranged in the game modes. Thanks for the reply I'm happy that I am not alone in dealing with this.

I too am experiencing the same problem. After collecting all 50 gnomes went to talk to Brian and he said he had left. I looked at the map and said it had collected only 7.6 gnomes in the valley mistpeak. I hate tutorials but am used to guide to make sure he had found them all. I double and triple check that not all gnomes left in any of 7 locations. I am very upset about not being able to unlock the achievement. Any chance there will be a patch to fix this problem because obviously I'm not the only person experiencing this problem?

SAME! I need a gnome key, silver and a book of MISTPEAK VALLEY! I know that it collected information monorail station next to the record, and is the only book I'm lost, I went back the n does not exist, coz I’ve already collected, but not its appearance. I looked up tutorials n corroborate all places of gnome No key locations, but they aren’t there. (Have you solved the problem yet?

Wow, I'm glad I found this thread I thought it was just me. I finished the main game and have to go back to collect everything to get the GamerPoints and I like it; I need a gnome and Mistpeak key! He had a checklist and went through and was a bit puzzled at first, then a fellow and I went through twice with a video guide and unfortunately there just is not!

I found the same fault. My map says I have all the keys and gnomes. Brian and he'll only find at home and says nothing. I'm in the top 50 silver chest in the garden of the castle and say I have 48/50. I have the achievements and opened his chest with my first garden saved without problems even after I Keep Understone and traitors. My second rescue failures. Any help here? Please and thank you.