Thread: Fable 3 on Steam and GFWL - Free copy of Fable: TLC

Fable 3 on Steam and GFWL - Free copy of Fable: TLC

Fable III for PC will be released on Steam and Games for Windows Live. Pre-orders begin today. Those wishing to pre-order with Games for Windows Live obtain a copy of Fable: TLC for free. Those who pre-order steam will gain weapons of the rebels and Tattoo Pack (four guns and five sets of tattoo). Fable III for PC will be released May 17 (USA) May 19 (EU, AU, NZ), both digitally and in stores. Now it can be confirmed that Fable III for PC also includes a set of plugins that were released for the Xbox 360 version.

Re: Fable 3 on Steam and GFWL - Free copy of Fable: TLC

Microsoft published on Steam? That's really a strategic move unexpected. I think Fable 3 will still use GfWL in the game because I read somewhere that is closely related to Fable 3. Maybe they want to get some new customers that way. Anyway, when I can play the game without having to register to live with my traditional "offline" profile and the time that the game does not bother me with all this damn Achievements ("You have reached the main menu" 1000 points) , to be fine. Buy it through Steam is out of question anyway and there will still be The Witcher 2 was completed before considering buying Fable 3. What about you Mort, Lionhead has to push to beat the drum of publicity because MS does not care?

The PC version has had its time it takes him. Xbox 360 version on the other side. Saying that though, Fable is one of my favorite games and I can pick up the PC version when I get my new PC. Developer Diary seen and what I find is that they have taken our ideas and put them in the PC version. Also, does anyone else fell cheated? I paid £ 60 for Collector's Edition on 360 and PC Gamers get it included with the standard game (Do not know how PC games are.)

Hard to believe what has been doing all this time someone complains that the Xbox 360 version played as such. The community has grown, or simply walked away? It was a kind of quiet lately. This means that there is no exclusivity agreement? This opens a new avenue for arms sales online? I cannot wait to get my hands on the textures of the tattoo.

Yes to Xbox gamers Lionhead beta tester. I only do not appreciate why they treated us so badly. Ever Lionhead seen a first game with so little admiration for base. I your fan I hope they appreciate their mistake to Fable 4 and put more effort into the Xbox version (better graphics and fewer errors). I've heard GfWL titles purchased through GfWL Market / retail and Steam is not compatible with online (no more than the games on different consoles). In addition, PC gamers can join the 360?

To agree to it. Really took the ideas of the community 'and put in the PC version. I really hope they learn and do well with the fable 4. You could say that Lionhead admins had a lot of flaws in the Xbox version. And we decided to put all ideas on the PC version still not buying though! I choose before you buy, put in the cart, and then go to the box, but then I get this: Unfortunately, the website Games for Windows Marketplace is not available in your area. In many regions, you can still buy games and take advantage of sales through the use of games for Windows client Marketplace.