Thread: Fable 3 fault Reavers Mansion

Fable 3 fault Reavers Mansion

"The Masquerade" after defeating all the monsters room (Plates, Mercs, Hollow Men) and finally kill balverine guests, my game will not let me go on anywhere, not so fast you can travel anywhere. All doors are close and difficult to access. Reaver says nothing, the page says nothing. I sit in the circular room with balverine bodies lying about. Finally I cannot restart my quest, and when I go back to loading the cargo into the room where the dead still balverines. Help please?

Re: Fable 3 fault Reavers Mansion

Exactly the same thing just happened to me today. I also went to play cooperatively with another hero. His game is well, that just came out and returned to his normal game. However, mine is still frozen. Try recording new bodies, sometimes slow and we got to the bodies, but nothing changes. He tried to logout and back, tried to go directly to the sanctuary, etc. Nothing helps. Please find a solution for this, Lionhead. This game has been extremely glitchy and if not for the brilliant humor I've become of my money back yesterday.

I have the same problem and I am very disappointed to see the failures of epic fable 2 seemed extension if not worse. Lionhead really need to get their stuff together. I bought all the games of the series (even own 2 copies of each) and finally I lost all faith. If this problem is not solved my game goes back to GameStop and I will not pick up another game from Lionhead Studios again.

I totally agree with everyone that is published. Now I'm trapped in this space on my main file. This game is horribly glitchy. There should have been released yet in my honest opinion. I liked the previous two games, and even the titles of Lionhead, but this is nonsense. When you pay for a game should not have to deal with these failures are many. These include:

1. The increasingly trapped, unable to move or attack.
    2. Character can move, but not to attack.
    3. Many sequences of play getting stuck in the endless reproduction (e.g. pet your dog)
    4. Various graphical bugs including Women heroes breasts showing through the armor, changing the armor, then return to play in the armor that was before and many more.
    5. Following sequence of play is not properly activated (the scene of the masquerade)

These are just to name a few. Lionhead contact with these horrible flaws, and soon. No developer should do this to their customers.

I also had the same trouble of being stuck on a mission - which is a "save the princess and I cannot open the door. All the wolves are just on the ground, but are still in combat mode. I heard that if can jump to another game and again the hero in his being released, but I have not had a chance to see if it works. I've seen a lot of people with mission sticking, it would be nice to be removed from the search and try again later. Hopefully a patch comes out that option before. I really love this game.

The same problem, too. I'm stuck right at the end of "The Game" which means that a bunch of Hobbes to appear, but simply do not. The queen stands at the end of the tour, her captor has already been demolished, the "action" is playing music, but nothing happens. Those are about 10 hours invested in the game and now just have to start from scratch. I very loved Fable III to this point despite some rather annoying bugs but now I have to say that after 20 years of play, this is the buggiest game I ever played. It's your fault, Lionhead.

As for those who are caught in "The Masquerade" quest, while fighting enemies in the "fields." I spent a good number of hours trying to see if a solution to the problem and look for things on other sites. One solution could be that the enemy can only be "glitched" on the ground, this was not the case with my game, but just take time if there are enemies out there that you do not hesitate to give them another chance or two while on the ground. I'm just getting too frustrated here I am forced to play other peoples games live, do not enjoy my time because of something stupid like this.