Thread: Fable 3 3rd dlc idea's

Fable 3 3rd dlc idea's

I dear to the 3 rd DLC i would go back to Oakvale again maybe it clean or you may make Chort Raver shadow again trying to bring his people back and finally have the opportunity to take him out for good i will 'd like to visit the tower and have the robbers or something trying to get back to the tower and the use of bringing things back throws triangle cube devise new Fable 2 would be for someone else bring your father among the dead and there to fight his own past at the last meeting or as a ring or collersem of fable 1 where you fight all fallen hero fable 1 2 3 so it cool if I say anything that crazy idea or a new city with new clothes well as a fable 3 is no good clothes and hairstyles to be honest.

re: Fable 3 3rd dlc idea's

Get the pitchforks and torches men ready, we have a Lichine in our hands! Seriously, this has to be worse than I fable III / IV to be like Fable a thread I've ever seen. Do not get me wrong, your imput is valued and all, but poor presentation and lack of creativity mare this thread. Be sure to publish, however, all members here is another support person Lionhead, and that's never a bad thing.

That's all I'm putting my foot down now. No more posting for anyone to learn to write or I'll make sure we all suffer from the horrors waiting in your spam folder e-mail at a time. Imagine trying to feed all the Russian brides or suddenly nine miles long crawl along the ground. Yes, now you're afraid. Come on people, use Opera or Firefox browser to help. Anything built in spell checker that I stop spinning you spelling Nazi. It's a bad picture of me as the baggy pants are not really.

While I have no problem with the first two (I dyscalculic myself) at all, those who degrade the language, because it cannot be disturbed should be shot, after being forced to listen to any "music" Yoko Ono had a hand in. It's not acceptable and never will be. As to my message (which was marked with red ink in the end, as being marked by a teacher) was noted that the complainants had made their fair share of mistakes too.

I think a good idea of downloadable content for Fable 3 is where you can use judementing (I think that's what it's called) again as the end of the season when the Kings. You should be able to choose good or evil options again in the way you want Albion to implement and evolve more than it has already formed when decisions were made in the campaign, but bare in mind that you have to have money the treasury of the kingdom or it will not be able to forge the Albion want.

Wow, I almost stopped reading this thread due to off-topic comments about spelling and grammar. Does it really matter so much? You knew what they were saying (at least I understood it) right? Besides all that, I would like to see more options than the rule (i want to change the law to drink again. I hate to see 90% of the citizens of Albion vomiting). Fable 3 has some attractive features, but to me it feels more like 2.5 fable that a totally new game where the island Knothole? That be supposed to have been a part of the game! More than 50 years should not be deleted, you should still be there. Well that’s all for now, I might have an idea later and add another post, is what we really listening?

Yes, it is usually preferable to spell (makes it easier to read and thread is often better received), but not the end all be all. I assure you, there are bigger problems to be had in an online community. I apologize for these members to turn the way off topic of course, when all that was needed was a passing comment of advice for future reference. I doubly apologize for the fact that some of them should know better by now. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions or concerns. Hopefully the community will not judge based solely on experience. Like many of us know, all members have the potential to become unconditional long-term help from these forums, regardless of what foot to start with.