Thread: Ideas for Fable 4

Ideas for Fable 4

Let me begin by saying, I love the fable serious. I acquired Fable while it first came out in 2004, but it could carry out with a few changes, more like additions.
    1. I saw it bring up previously on the board but I have been thinking this. Being able to transform clothes on your family.
    2. Build a village of Hobbes, they all have weapons, but where do they be alive? What do they live like? And can I kill them or help them?

There is added I am thinking of but I would like to perceive what others are thinking. Keep encouraging towards every other please I would rather see encouraging posts.

Re: Ideas for Fable 4

I have been thinking, perhaps making the character feel lighter, and possibly being able to leap over objects while running. In its place of having to stop and push "A" again to crypt, just dash and leap tables, fences, and so on. As well I am speculating, are there going to be mounts obtainable in the next one? That would be cool. I mean, seeming at the times, obviously there had to be a few type of transportation, and I bet it was a horse! If the next one is especially expansive as of the 3rd mount would approximately be necessary, but after that do the opponents have mounts? Can I alter my mount (perhaps I can ride a goat?) But this would be a huge change because it would rivet places to store your mount, enemies, combat.

I would just love to see you begin as a kid once more. Perhaps have a brother and a best friend. Your brother could develop the just be a standard person, but how you treat him and his AI concludes what village he will wind up in, whether he's rich or poor, whether he marries and has kids, or and so on. Likewise your best friend, she's a hero and grows up with you. She and say, 2 added heroes could stroll around the world, their paths resolute by AI. You could be friends with them, or rivals, or opponents. All based on your actions and just the imitation itself. Just imagine what it would be like for npc's to be completely dissimilar for every player.

I love the idea of next generation; I as well for myself think they should expand to Playstation (That way I can lastly dispose of my Xbox. Fables are the just good game on it besides gears and gears isn’t worth the paper weight). So good thought there! I am not certain regarding other hero's because wouldn't it be from the similar family then, there's like one blood line any longer right? So I Don't Know, but I do like the idea perhaps grow up as friends, and you (as a hero) all the time being adventurous can make them grow to be definite ways, like treat one friend truly mean and he'll grow up to be like a villain of the game all the time wanting revenge.

I was only just watching an interview of Casey Hudson, project leader of the Mass Effect permit, and he had a few attractive things to say. He talked about how he factually sat down and made a wide-ranging list of all the Mass Effect feedback. There is in fact a video someplace of him just listening to unenthusiastic comments, and his reactions to it. Like his skin was swarming and he was thinking, "How can so many people hate (Insert)?" Towards the end of the day he made a chart of all the grievances, and attempted to understand ways to fix them in the next game. Complaints were place into groups that branched off.

My idea for Fable IV is ambiance. Lionhead previously started programming a variety of animals for Fable III, but lots of were cut. It would be fine to watch the blank Mistpeak turn into a living bionetwork. Watching as dissimilar species of animals live in the rough country, and fight for endurance would add another level of depth to Fable's ambiance. We observe it with NPCs. They go to work, talk between themselves, and unwind in their village/town. I newly played Dragon Age II and what actually ruined it was the short of ambiance. NPCs were hardly any, and they did not anything. They just stood in the similar spots and not at all moved. The wilds in Fable have a similar trouble. There is not sufficient activity going on.

I am thinking possibly a two sword system. That means you could comprise more dramatic trappings and even new opponents. Obviously it wouldn't totally over power the regular one sword fight system. In its place of unlocking chests to get superior stats with melee, ranged and magic, why not make it probable to level up a weapon 'proficiency' this could (re)pioneer a vast variety or weapons, e.g., level 7 in katana, but just level 3 in sword, something like that.