Thread: Fable 3: Another Game Breaking Glitch

Fable 3: Another Game Breaking Glitch

Has anyone had the technical problem after going through them? If you have experienced this bug has found a way out? I was doing the search for the City of Aurora and went to the part where there is a ship anchored just outside the caves. I walked to the table of the boat and fell through the table and the water and now I'm trapped inside the boat. I'm in the water and into the boat and cannot leave because the auto save game just after it fell in. I tried to join the games of others, but in vain, when I go out of his game and go back to my game I load inside the boat in the water. I cannot interact with another player, because I'm in the water. Not so fast you can go because I'm in the middle of a search so I may not travel fast or missions change. Please help if you know a way out of this. For those of you, who still have to come to Aurora, be careful around the boat.

Re: Fable 3: Another Game Breaking Glitch

Had exactly the same thing happens to me a couple of minutes. (I've tried every possible way out, I load my sisters character even with me to see if I could use for my work on a point below the edge of the ship, with no luck on here cannot travel very fast since I'm in the center of the search. (Aurora - City of Aurora) I'm formally stuck and cannot progress further through. The game at the moment this is a game breaking glitch! And no, I do not want to start a new game taking into account the amount of time I spent on this character now.

You cannot change the missions, you cannot travel fast, go into another set of people who do not take the single player again, there is no exit door or in the field of Aurora by another player to go out and pull the punch out player, the second player cannot talk to the NPC for the progress of the story ... or is a game breaker. This is my character got stuck brides under the boat. Now, my character in my Xbox has the drop in infinite fault that I am unable to leave the well. I bought two copies of this game for my friend and I could play our personal characters and do a few cooperative with each other and now we're both in a game breaking fault after each has about 30 hours put into the game. I'm done with Lionhead. I will attempt to wait uncomplainingly to see if a patch comes and fixes these troubles, but I have a feeling they are just going to tell us to start again, in which case both copies are going to Amazon for trade and not at all I purchase every time a different Lionhead product.

Any updates for this failure? Anyone figure a way to get your character unstuck? My brother tried to encourage the search for the NPC to the end for me, but I could not even see it in my console (live). He tried to dig up stuff and trying to find clothes or things that prompted me to return to the sanctuary that I don’t know if that helped or not. Too bad players, cannot live side by side warp with the Back button of local cooperation, if that was the case he could join and go through the town and I just could generate more than him.

I tried everything you can imagine. I've done co-op online and local co-op avail. I've even had another character into the game and skip the table and get trapped under the boat too much and try to interact with the other character and take them stuck out and that is wrong. You cannot travel speedy; you cannot have one more person leave the area of Aurora. I even attempted to arrange the marriage of someone put in this site to solve the technical problem down, but I cannot do that because the character is in the water so it cannot interact. If the co-op with someone pull me into your world, but when I go back to a solitary player that puts me back in the water. So I have the feeling that this fix just if they have something in the patch that allows a quick trip in the middle of a search.

I have exactly the similar trouble in the exact same place and time. Having put over 40 hours in the character that got stuck was a big disappointment in Lionhead age. I filled the thing error page, but never received a response. I'm about to start filling in spam if they do something. At the moment I lament purchasing this game instead of the Star Wars game, even got the collector's edition. "Why cannot change the search?" This search is then here is the first mission of a totally new area. The missions are just recording this, gnomes, and books. The search is like the one in which Walter accompany him through the sewers, though, there is no "quick trip" is disabled as indicated. If you tried to force the area to get the message "cannot leave the area, while the current job or previous save will be charged" But being trapped in the boat does not give you the opportunity to do even that.