Thread: No sound in Fable 3

No sound in Fable 3

I have installed Fable 3 on the computer of mine. I let you know that this particular game is having great graphical look and feel. However I am having an issue with the sound of the this particular game. Well I unable to get the sound while playing on the computer of mine. Let me know why this particular problem is occurring on the computer of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: No sound in Fable 3

Looking at situation I want to ask some specific questions which would be helpful to find out the root cause of the problem. Well let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Do you have updated the sound card driver on the computer of yours? is there is issue with the game or there is an issue with all the application and playing the music? Answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Well in this particular matter I am doubting that you are having 5.1 sound on the computer. So that you will have the sound from the left and right. I was having the same problem because I have inserted the jack on the speaker of mine so all the sound was coming into the speaker as 5.1. however the headphone was not having the support for the 5.1. So it was the root cause of the problem in the situation of mine.

Let me know whether you have installed the latest sound card driver on the computer? Well I am suggesting that you should visit the official website of the sound card manufacturer and search for the latest version of the sound card driver. Once you have found the same you should download and install the drivers on the computer of yours. After you have installed the drivers on the computer you should reboot the computer and see whether you are having the issue or not.

I am not sure about the thing which I am going to mentioned over here would work for you or not. But you should try at least. Well you should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the entire game from the computer and remove all the files which are associated with the game. once you have done the same you should reboot the computer and install the entire game on the computer. I am hoping that reinstalling the entire game would helpful to you.

What was the result of reinstalling the game ? Well I let you know that there is a bug into the game. in order to fix that bug you have to file a bug report to the developer of the game. you have to provide the information regarding the computer of yours and the problem which you are getting on the computer of yours. the developer team would fix the bug and release the patch after fixing the bug which you can apply.