Thread: Want to download FABLE 3

Want to download FABLE 3

Hello guys, I am a piracy loving guy. I am having my mindset that if I can get the things at really cheaper price then why I should pay my precious pennies for higher costs. Same thing I apply whilst in the case of purchase of software. Don’t mind anyone but think 1 time practically when a seller of software who can sell the software for very less price then why these branded companies prefer selling those for higher costs just to show their brand image in the market. I have no concern about those brand images and only have concern about getting my needs of software fulfilled. So I directly download the softwares from the torrents or somewhere else. I you also think similar to me then kindly share the link to download the FABLE 3 game for free. Love piracy. Because its not a crime but snatching the profits of these brands. Go ahead share my views.

Re: Want to download FABLE 3

Hmmm dude you seem to be a less hardworking guy. But this attitude is really harmful for you dude. Suppose if you are working hard for last 5 years. You have spent so much money on it. You have compromised a lot while completion of the duties assigned to you in those days. And then you have earned a lot of reputation in the society. And now you want to live the life along with that reputation. And also interested in maintaining that reputation. This is the same case for the brands as well. They work harder for maintaining and developing of brand image. It is not a sudden reward at all.

Satyrs Guest

Mr. Pirate I think you are going on the wrong path of piracy. See basically the money which we spend on buying the best software or the games that is used to develop some more new things as well. Piracy may harm the profits of the company but the big disadvantage of piracy is that it stagnates or acts as a hurdle in the software development as well. You might feel proud that you are downloading and blaming the brands. But just think about the efforts done by the developer teams present and worked behind the best games in the world. They must get rewards for their attempts and handwork otherwise they will get disappointed by looking at people like you. So think from both the sides. Don’t download. Buy the official software. And get its benefits as well.

Unfortunately sir there is no link available in my knowledge to download the FABLE 3 game. One more thing I would like to suggest you that you cannot get those optimal benefits in the games after downloading which you get after buying the software. So the things which you like to use and to experience the thrills of it you should try buying by giving the right price. I think that you can wait for the slashing of rates of the games. This may give you the same product at lesser price. You can be proud to use the official products as well. Try doing that.