Thread: How to change Language in Fable 3

How to change Language in Fable 3

I'm living in Germany, and German has picked up a copy of the game. I did so after hearing that you can download a language pack at the store from Microsoft that allows you to cast English (actually I am in England with an English Xbox). After checking the store, I cannot see anything related to it can anyone help at all? Maybe it will in a day or two?

Re: How to change Language in Fable 3

When I started my game, everything was in German - is not an option in the game to change the language, but mine only had German as default. I looked around the market, but could see no download language package - hopefully someone will see this and pick it up! Even if the answer is "no", could at least restore and manage the English copy, but will be available (I've read somewhere that it was) just need to know when! Send some twitters LionheadStudios, maybe the tweeter can answer one of us.

Hi guys also bought the deluxe edition and I was playing the game in Spanish and it’s awesome. NO. Of course it is horrible I mean why the hell lion heads did not release the patch with the game. I like to play games in English because it is the original language and script, without accommodations. Also anyone knows if I started my game and patch release Lionhead language. You can change the game. Or do I have to start all over again? Please Lionhead God does hear our cry for English voice package.

I'm starting to get angry, seriously. I love to play with me some fable 3, but that is not happening when there is no English language pack. Is it too much to ask Lionhead has just put a liner in an let us know how things are available? I think not. He answered "November" is not enough in all honesty, I paid good money for this game with the expectation that the language pack will be available when you said, that is, with the launch of the game. Otherwise I would not have purchased in the first place.

To achieve this, you must create an account Canadian Xbox LIVE on Xbox 360 and still be able to have 1 free month once established. You need to make one with an email that has not been used before with Xbox Live as Live ID. You get assigned a temporary email address. Then load Fable 2 and the main menu, select Downloadable Content, and then "English voice over packet." Load the game, and then check out LIVE using the guide. Log in to your normal user account and spoken English. You can play with me. I speak Russian and buy the game in Moscow (I'm not good at reading; I will lower my voice Pack).