Thread: Finding players for AC Brotherhood multiplayer

Finding players for AC Brotherhood multiplayer

Hello, recently I had installed the AC brotherhood multiplayer game and now I want some player who have experience in this game and who likes to play this game online with the multiplayer facility. If anyone is interested then must reply me and search me online. I want to them onto my list. Then I think this game is to be most entreating and the performance of this game is to be brilliant. Any type of reviews will be appreciates.

Re: Finding players for AC Brotherhood multiplayer

Hey dude, I also play this game I want to add you in my list then I will send request online and then connect the internet and accept my request. This will helps to play the game online. Then the performance of this game is been brilliant. So, you need to just accept my request and then you can be easily connecting my network. So, just use the step by step process and then it helps to play the game online. Then do this task and enjoy the game.

Hey dude, I want add you in my list. My UBI ID is iTaher. Then you just need to connect the game online and then search this UBI ID. It helps to find out my account and then you can easily able to play the game online. Within two weeks I also find your account and I think if I found your account then I will send you the request. But i am only able to play on weekends. In the weekends I am goes to the other city and hence other days I will play this game.

I also send you the request yesterday but you cannot accept it. I think you have not continuously played this game and hence the trouble is occurred in your online game play setting. Then I suggest you to reinstall the game and then add the player and it helps you to establish the new friend circle of this online game. Then I suggest you to do this task and it helps you to easily add the player. Then do this process and after that you can see the actual result of this game.

Hey I also faced the crashed issue in this game. In that time I have reinstall this game and then reboot the system. After that I had do this task. And now there will be lot friend are added in my list. Then I think I also send you the request but you have not accept it, then accept it then we can able to play the game online. So, add me on your list. This game is most popular and entertains game and the performance of this game is to be so good.