Thread: Unable to find checkpoints in Dragon age 2

Unable to find checkpoints in Dragon age 2

Hello, I am currently pay the Dragon age 2 video game and I want to find out the checkpoints in this dragon age 2 game. I don’t know the exact process to find the check points of this game. Yesterday, my friend and I play this game and this time I realized that there is some checkpoint present in this game which will holds the game position. Now I want to find that check point position. Can somebody help me to find that locations? Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to find checkpoints in Dragon age 2

In this game check point is the exact location of the game where the game automatically saves the game position. This check point is already mentioned in the manual of the game. You view this checkpoint by just read that manual this will help you to solve the trouble. The manual will holds all this kind of information. Then read it and then understand the checkpoint location. The manual of this game is already come with the game setup CD and you can easily find it.

I also play this game and i must tell you that this check point is already present in the setting. we can easily view it but we cannot able to edit this information. This is the developer build code and there will be no facility present in that game which helps to edit this checkpoint. I want some solution which helps to edit that information and then the check point position. it will be very helpful to improve the game performance. Then I think you found the location of this checkpoint.

The setting option of the game provides this information and recently i just try to see that information but i have not seen it. Then i read the manual of the game. There is special section of the manual which is to be describes all the details of this checkpoint. After reading this concept i realized that the check point is present in the system but we cannot edit the data present into that check point. So, this is the one of the solution of this trouble.

I must suggest you to use some expert advice. The expert person will help you to find this checkpoint of the game. The Dragon age 2 is to be developed by the Bioware and it is published by the Electronics arts. Then this is the most uncommon trouble. For solving this kind of trouble you need to contact the support staff of the Electronics art and the expert person helps you to find out exact location of the checkpoint in this game.