Thread: Kinect Hub not connecting with the Xbox 360 Dashboard

Kinect Hub not connecting with the Xbox 360 Dashboard

Recently I bought the XBOX 360 dashboard and I use the Kinect Hub for playing game on this gaming console. The kniect Hub is a controller free gaming and entertaining experience which helps to play the game. Now there is some issue occurred in this device and hence it will not connected to the Xbox 360 dashboard. i need help to solve the trouble. Anyone having knowledge about these devices then share your own knowledge. Any type of information will be appreciates.

re: Kinect Hub not connecting with the Xbox 360 Dashboard

The Xbox 360 console is used for the entertaining purpose and the Kinect Hub will be attaching on to that console. The Kinect Hub is helpful to play the video game. If the trouble is in the connectivity then you need to reconnect those devices. This will help to solve the trouble. I suggest you to use the default procedure and then try to reconnect those devices. This solution would be helpful you to solve the trouble. This is the normal solution which will be works normally and the user can be able to solve the trouble.

This kind of electronic devices need special kind of treatment. I suggest you to go to the nearest service center. The expert person of this service center has knowledge about this kind of trouble. That person will definitely help you to solve the trouble. Then just go to the internet and then search the nearest service center. Then contact that technician and solve this trouble of the Kinect hub. This person takes the some charge to solve this trouble.

I suggest you to read the manual of the device. The step by step process to solve this kind of trouble is present into that manual. This procedure helps you to solve the trouble. Normally the user guide manual holds the diagram for the trouble shooting devices. This diagram will be help to solve this connectivity of the devices. Then just use this solution and there could be possible that you understand the basic reason behind the trouble. Then you can able to solve the trouble.

I also faced the similar kind of issue and i never understand the basic reason behind this trouble. Then I think that the trouble is actually present in either the Xbox dashboard or it could be the trouble present in the kinect hub. Then I read the manual but it can't help to solve the trouble. Finally I contact the nearest service center. The expert person helps me to solve this trouble. This is the wireless connectivity devices and it helps to solve the trouble.