Thread: Anti Aliasing Options into the PC version of Fable 3

Anti Aliasing Options into the PC version of Fable 3

Well we know that the Pc version of the Fable 3 would released in this particular month of May. I have heared the rumor that the Fable 3 would not have any option for the Anti Aliasing into the game menu. I am hoping that it would be a really simple oversight to get the demo. If there is no setting for the Anti-Aliasing options for the game then I am sure that it might be deal braker for me. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Anti Aliasing Options into the PC version of Fable 3

The thing which you have mentioned over here is not possible into the demo station of the gaming. Well the character edge would provide swimming for all the over places in the game. Well I am thinking that they would have the enough number of the other PC settings for that particular options in the game. I was shocked because this particular thing was not available into the Xbox version of the game anymore.

Well the thing which you are looking for the is available into the Demo version of the game. If it is not available in the menu of the game then you need to override the game settings by using the graphic card drivers which of the graphic card which you are having on the computer of yours. you need to do the same and see whether it is giving option for the anti aliasing on the computer of yours.

Looking at the situation of yours I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game. You should ask them about the thing which you are looking for that is you are wanted anti aliasing on the computer of yours. I am hoping that Lionhead people would definitely help you out to get the requirement of yours. according to me they are the person who can help you out to meet the requirement of yours.