Thread: Which is the finest combat skill in Brink?

Which is the finest combat skill in Brink?

Well the first thing that I want to tell you people is that I have recently installed this particular game on my system and the thing is that I just wanted to know which is the is the best combat skill that will help me to get rid of the enemies which I am facing on the system. So please let me know as soon as possible and help me in resolving the confusion that I am having in this game, also I want to know the skills that will allow me to kill the enemies as early as possible and also will increase my frag rate.

Re: Which is the finest combat skill in Brink?

I rather play a game that takes skill, if you like guns u might as well play cod too and use the intervention because that's powerful at all ranges but whatever. But as an operative I just find melee to be the most silent form of kill, plus melded knock them down even if I don't have backstab so I could be stealth with any class in theory. So the melee hand to hand fight is the best for me and I guess that you will also love the same.

Even if a game makes it easy to spray, that doesn’t mean it’s more effective. Spraying is always going to miss some bullets, and the ones that DO hit, are going to be body shots most of the time. Until a game lets you aim at someone’s head and hold the trigger downward awaiting you get a headshot kill, it’s always going to be faster to fire a few well aimed shots at the enemies head to take them down.

Well according to me if you want to be the most effective then, you should have to be a soldier using aimbot and put a speed hack on as well, I can see you being unstoppable and that's what we look for in a soldier. Me myself prefer being effective in a good way which leaves no one -apart from some whiners who don't see the dissimilarity between a good player and a hacker- able to call you a noob/hacker.

Don’t know really although I find sniping opponents down the easiest, most take downs are the most satisfying. This is why Splinter Cell Conviction is one of the greatest games of all time, because the take downs were just so awesome. It felt so good creeping up behind a guy, knocking him to the grown and blowing his brains out with a silenced five-seven before he even knew what was going on while all his buddies don't realize it. I'll put that down as other

Really want that stealthy approach, yap know, behind enemy lines, sweeping up any missed kills or snipers with a sub and a knife. It's how i play in every game. That guy who makes you go, "where the hell did that guy come Kind of like to hear that over Halo. Always makes me happy to hear them rage over not watching their back. And with SMART, it'll be even easier to get away.