Thread: What happened to Brink?

What happened to Brink?

I am unable to figure out why there is an issue with the visuals of this particular game Brink. The videos of the game and color look like washed at the time of the playing of the game. the graphic quality of the game is seems to be degraded while playing the game. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to solve the matter of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What happened to Brink?

Well I have noticed that the thing which is described over here is happening due to Xbox 360 controller is playing the game. I have not seen the PC footage of this particular game. so I am unable to find out whether there is any changes in the visual of this particular game. I am unable to say anything regarding the actual visual look of the Pc game. I think it would be quite great than that of the visuals of the console version of the Brink game.

The videos of the game I have found that it is rendered from the PC version to Console. I was expecting that the game would be having great look in the PC version of the Brink. In the video games I have found that the lack of the radiosity causes to get the thing. I am suspecting that graphic processors should not be able to calculate the things in real time while playing the game on the computer of yours.

The most common solution which I can give you to make the thing similar color in the game. it would help you to get rid of the color bleed issue while in the game. Also you can compare the videos and figure out the difference between the game. so that you will be able to find out where exactly the problem is occurring while playing the game. Do the thing which I have mentioned over here and let me know about the results.

I have found the Pc version of the game is having great look and feel than that of the Console part of the game. I think the developer should make serious efforts to improve the quality of the PC version of this particular game. I would be the most happy person on the earth if the developer decides to make serious efforts to improve the same. they should also redesigned the engine to work with console version of this particular game.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you have described is happening due to graphic card driver issue. Well I recommend that you should simply get the latest driver from the graphic card manufacturer and you should download and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have installed on the system you should reboot the computer of yours. I am hoping that it will help you to get the requirement of yours.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here i am suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report. Well also you should provide details regarding the computer configuration. The developer team of this particular game would work around on the situation and fix the bug and release the patch for the same.