Thread: Level 14 after 1 day in Brink

Level 14 after 1 day in Brink

I think this game will fine for approximately a month, but after that what? If it is probable to rank up to level 14 in 7 hours and it just goes to 20, looks the enthusiasm of that new weapon or unlock is well gone. With no pop up attainments like cod (challenge I say it) I all the time enjoy knowing I will unlock something else the additional I play; you can unlock the whole thing in 12 hours which wedged. I can’t notice the game lasting long, and I like Brink (for now). Any Thoughts on this?

Re: Level 14 after 1 day in Brink

I unlocked the whole thing in Bad Company 2 very rapidly and at a standstill played it for hundreds of hours doing the similar few maps and the similar few game modes, because it's amusing. Besides you can make ten dissimilar characters and re-level if releasing things gets you stimulated. SD looks to be lying, AI is dumb up till now they said it was human like, and I memorize them saying it takes fairly awhile for somebody to level up. I am having subsequent thoughts of getting Brink now. And I was planning to go get it in an hour or so.

However one thing which does trouble me regarding Brink is the truth that not any of your choices are enduring or have any result. There are 10 character slots you would think they would create body-type, skill range, and group permanent to value actually making another character. There actually is no cause to make multiple characters while one can change to acclimatize to anything on an impulse. You can alter body type, rearrange skills, and switch factions at any time you wish. If they would have as a minimum made body-type assortment a permanent attribute then players would be extra individualized that is cool and it would value making multiple characters.

I am pleased the game is simple to level up in. It's enjoyable to level and get unlocks, but that shouldn't be the complete game. The game should have an even and fair playing field, getting to max level and rank in a short period assists this. I purchased Battlefield Bad Company 6-12 months later than launch and by the time I obtained in game everybody was previously high rank. I establish the game extremely frustrating and grindy, especially because everybody had superior weapons and attachments than me.

I couldn't care fewer, I don't play to level or for unlocks. I am happy unlocks are primarily for fun and can be earned rapid and early on. Leveled playing field is so much superior. But, possibly they have medals or something for people who like that things? I think liking fast sequence is mostly a stuff of taste. What I don't actually get however, is the reason of the ranking system if you can level that rapidly. Within a day or two you will be playing with the top players there are rendering all those lower ranks fairly ineffective.

Well perhaps you can max out a character in 1 day, but I hesitation you can instantaneously work out all probable tactics to win maps, notice all the cool spots in a map, discover the pros and cons of all the weapons. As previously stated the challenge will be in the gameplay not in the crush. I say the faster the playing-field is even, the superior, and after that it's up to improving battle sense and aspire. The player vs. player interface holds my interest over playing for perks/unlocks/power ups, which are ok I think, but not missed while gone.