Thread: D2D Preload up in Brink

D2D Preload up in Brink

Anyone have any idea about the D2D here? I just need some information on D2D. As I try to search this on many sites I just get some information on this. That is: Downloading now. If you pre-ordered from D2D, login and depart to my Games, after that download. Your key for steam is at the underneath of the page tinted in orange. 19% completed in 5 minutes! So please someone know me more ideas and updates on this.

Re: D2D Preload up in Brink

It’s seems like they just wedge IPs so you can utilize tools to trick Steam and utilize your D2D key to activate it anyhow. I am not certain if that is an infringement of the Steam user agreement so I am not recommending it not including making certain we are permitted to perform that. As well I was capable to contact D2D regarding this trouble and they fundamentally told me I should be bothering Bethesda.

Which is completely wedged as they incorrectly advertised that the product would work for countries outside the UK, and you could purchase it just well even if you said you were in a country which wasn't the UK. It's completely D2Ds responsibility as they just gladly took our money knowing they were selling an ineffective product (no crime to Brink!). But earlier than we can prosecute them, can we get the keys activated a few other way? Faking the IP or whatnot? What to utilize, and will the game be playable as usual afterwards?

I have acquired a little question/trouble with D2D as well. I live in Sweden but pre-ordered from the UK site as it said it was an EU edition. Steam will not agree to the key for me moreover which looks buggy, don't know why. As well later than having downloaded the preload from them utilizing the Comrade program, I can just select Italian, German, Spanish or French as languages for the setup while I push launch. Anybody know what’s up with that?

I am at 33% on the download currently but I don't notice why my download would be dissimilar from yours, maybe won't matter anyhow though since at a few point we will necessitate to enter the key into Steam and that won't work. And I am all for hopefulness but this is looking quite bleak if we all have to endure a DD-service support system, we will be aimed at in circles when unplugging routers and wiggling cords random, and that's if D2D support is half as good as Steam support. One time you send that ticket you are in for a usual Kafka nightmare.