Thread: Do we need to update Brink

Do we need to update Brink

I have been waiting for this game from a long time and now that it has arrived I am very eager to buy it. But the issue with this one is that my xbox is not working properly and hence that is keeping me away from this game. But the thing is that I want to know that is there any update that we need to do. This is because you wouldn't want people paying to fix the game's main criticisms. Also I would say that this in my opinion you wouldn't be the same. So please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the replies.

Re: Do we need to update Brink

I would say that this is a kind of question that we were put up by many people. Also I would say that I honestly think it will be out by some time now or by next week. So this is what I feel that this will come sooner rather than later. Also along with that if the news of a patch isn’t released soon then I will be returning this trashy game. Along with that it is a bit unplayable on 360 because of the lag that it gives. Also I have a perfect connection and yet I am not able to play properly.

According to me it isn't the game and it isn't your connection. The thing is that this is apparently looks like they use that P2P method of hosting games which I hate. Also along with that you are probably getting some guy with a bad connection hosting a game on the opposite coast of you. So this is not unplayable and I would say that it works just fine for me. But I've had a couple games I had to leave because of the lag.

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that it has been very simple when we get into a lag while playing a match and that is what annoys us a lot. Along with that I would say that its hardly worth complaining about or even staying in a match that lags. Also seeing that your not given any kind of penalty like others do you just have to be back and then find a new match. Along with that you can name some other games as well that have been out for years various servers.

What I think is that you need to be patient and then you have to buy something and then it results in something that you just lose is kind of not worthy. So if you just have a perfect connection then that doesn’t mean that the host has a perfect ping or there isn’t any kind of latency in the connections due to other people with less fortunate connections.So this is what I feel about the question that you have put up right now.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that I have put up and would say that I was waiting for some similar kind of solutions. I hope that they when I will purchase the game at that time I will get the upgraded version and I don’t have to upgrade it again.So this is what I feel.Also if there is any kind of solutions to this and there are other than these they do get back to me as that one will provide me with some more knowledge regarding this issue.