Thread: I found very less content in Brink game

I found very less content in Brink game

I was waiting for this game from sometime now I once I got it I was really very excited to play that one. What I mean to say is that from the day I had got this game I have been playing it and I am really enjoying it a lot. But while playing it what I have noticed is that there are very few maps in this game. So I want to know that are there actually very less maps in this right? So please do get back to with with proper solutions as I am waiting for the answers.

re: I found very less content in Brink game

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that yes this is something that even makes be a little bit indifferent with this game. What I am saying is that the number of maps in this game are actually very less and that is the reason why there is this problem. Also I would say that the single player is basically played on such type of maps as that is also another reason for this one. So this actually doesn't seems good to go ahead with such type of games. So this is what I do feel about the issue that you are facing currently.

I would like to tell you that there is a sight change in this and the thing is that there are actually 12 maps instead of 10. So there are lot more maps out there in this one. Along with that the maps are also very much regular in the multiplayer shooter maps that the one that are present in the other one.Along with that they there will be some different experience that you will have when every time you play and that is the beauty of this game.So this is how this process goes.

Even I agree with some of the applications that are present out there and do feel that the reason for less number of maps is due to the multiplayer game that you have. Also I would say that there are games like the CoD or BFBC2 which have a single player story and that one makes the games very less interesting. What you can do is that you can finish it in around 6 hours and then the game is just done and dusted. Along with that there is no other reason that I find to for having less number of maps in this game.

I feel that this is a game that is more about the quality rather than quantity. So I guess that you just have to be very satisfied about this particular thing and you have to play the game as it goes. Also along with that you are going to get is not a quantity in content but the quality as well and that is what seems to be the most important things .Along with that in the gameplay you just have to be satisfied with the value that translates into a quantity and that is the thing that matters.

Re: I found very less content in Brink game

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and I would say that this is something that I was looking out for. Now I got to know the reason why this is the problem and we just have to satisfy with what we have currently. Along with that I will just play the game with the maps that are actually available and that itself will give me the pleasure. So I would say like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I was looking for something similar.