Thread: Guns are not having recoil in Brink

Guns are not having recoil in Brink

As the title suggesting itself what I am going to ask over here. Well I have recently installed Brink game on the computer of mine. after playing couple of hours I have found that the game is having no recoil at all. I am hoping that this particular thing should be happening in the Console only. And there should be recoil in the PC version of the game. if there would be no recoil then I am sure that there would be no fun in the game. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Guns are not having recoil in Brink

I think the really satisfied with the look and feel of this particular game. However I am not happy because there is lack thing which we are discussing over here is being happening due to some bug issue in the game. I am of the recoil in the game. well the developer need to work around and fix the minor bug in the game so that the players in the game should get the benefit of the playing the game be without having any serious bug issue in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would do the modification as early as possible.

Well according to me the players who are arcade shooter would like to have the Gun which is not having recoil in the game. Also if you are having no recoil in the game then you will developed the skills which is necessary in the game. then you will think that the game is seems to be same as rest of the other games where there is no skills are required. So I think the developer of the game should include this particular feature in the game.

I have played numbers of shooter games. All the game was having recoil. Personally I would like to have recoil feature in the game. but if they did not include the same then it would make little or more changes in the situation. This particular game Brink is seems to be having quite heavy CQC so recoil would not be a big issue. It might be possible that the players in the game would have an option in order to reduce the gun recoil in the game Brink.

If there is no recoil in the game so you would not need any skills at the time of aiming an enemy in the game. so you will be able to kill the enemy with very less issue in the game. it needs little bit more skills when you are aiming in the game. it is suitable for the arcade like playing. You will have a shot which will alert you and you will be able to react in the game. Recoils feets in the scenario where you are having limited amount of health. Brink is not having limited amount of the health and adding recoil in the game would interfere the enjoyment of the playing the game.