Thread: Requesting for competition Tweaks in the Brink

Requesting for competition Tweaks in the Brink

I am big fond of the War gaming. So I have purchased and installed Brink on the computer of mine. I have played the game for the couple of hours and I have found that this particular game is having quite great graphical look and feel. I am looking to have some tweaks in the game which would improve the performance as well as competitive aspect of the game. Let me know if you are having any requirement which you are wanted to be implemented in the game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Requesting for competition Tweaks in the Brink

First of all I am looking to have Tweakable spam cvars. Well it lets the user to make the gameplay condition which is controllable by the serverside settings. It could be include the thing like number of deployables, active vehicles, number of spammable weapons or something like artillery fire. Also all these options should be ranked by the server so that you can select the setting which will help you to play the game in the multiple settings. Only I should have an option to implement all that stuffs in the game at the time of playing.

According to me there should be something Brink TV in the game. I think QuakeWars was having the TV settings implemented in the game. and it would make the game quite realistic. Also there should be something which would be implemented the game so that you will be able to resolve the lag issue which is being happening in the game. I am hoping the developer would look on the thing which is needed to be implemented by the developer of the game.

Personally I would like to have a process or something like that which will let me to approve the custom maps for the ranked play in the game. it will reduce the fragmentation of the game by implementing the same. there should be Competition graphics settings which should be easily accessible through menu. The things like r_unlock_maxfps and r_threadedrender will let you to get the good config in the game.

Well according to me the thing which you are looking to have is seems to be early for requesting. If you are not having any regarding the playing of the game then I suppose you will not be able to play the game into competition mode of the game. it would make the worst experience regarding the playing of this particular game. Also there should be something like autodownload system from the beginning of the game. I am hoping that the developer would look on the ideas which are mentioned by the users of this particular forum.

The developer of the game have already provided the quality of the game. also SDK should be implemented by the developer of the game. also there should be something which would implement the basic competition settings in the game. I would also like to have netcode in the game. there should be 100 ping player which should accomplish the 55/75 pinger in the game. i am hoping that the developer would work around the things which we are looking for.

The thing which you are looking for is totally dependent on the experience which you are having while playing the game and the atmosphere which is created by the developer of the game. according to me I don’t require the red aura in the game rather than the healthbar in the game would be quite enough to figure out the difference between the enemy and the friend in the game. So I am hoping that the developer will implement the thing in the game.