Thread: Is BRINK a strategic game?

Is BRINK a strategic game?

I was looking for this game from a long time and now that it has arrived I have been having a keen interest about this one. But before going ahead with this one I just want to know that is it a strategic game or not. This is because if this is a strategic game then there is an excellent potential for strategizing. So this is what I wanted to know from all those who have played this game and hence I am really eager to know the solutions to this one. So please do get back to me on this one.

Re: Is BRINK a strategic game?

Yes this a strategic game and a kind of game that you will definitely love playing this one . Along with a I would say that the most enjoyable part of this game has been the Vehicles and the deployable that contribute to the strategic richness. That has really been the stand out point so far in this game and do feel that it is the best part. Also I would say that this had is one of the best strategic game that I have ever played .SO I even advice you to do ahead with that one and I am sure that you will definitely enjoy the game a lot.

I would say that the vehicles are used for various purposes. What I mean to say is that they were either used for the fast transportation or easy kills. And that is the reason why you just can't see how they add the tactics in such games . Along with that I have a feeling that the deployables are the one that have a turrets and I am sure that they are not a part of the vehicles that are present .So even I do agree that this is really a strategic game .

I have been playing this game from past few days and what I have noticed is that there are just few maps that are available in this game but the game has been really excellence uptill now. And yes this is a strategic game and I would suggest you to go ahead with this one as I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue that you are facing. Also I would say that the Brink is a game that requires teamwork to complete the objective and this is why I have loved this game very much.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I was waiting for the solutions from a long time and I am very happy after looking at them .Also I would say that I am really happy to know that this is indeed a strategic game and would say that I will go ahead immediately and get the game as soon as possible .Also along with that I will get back to you to tell you my experience about this particular game.

This is a game that is somewhat similar to the COD and even I would say that this is really a beautiful game to play with. I would say that the difference between the two games is that like the COD where you rush the domination spot and hope that you will kill them it is somewhat different from them. Also I would say that the vehicles have also been removed.So this somewhat reduces the enjoyment fo the game but at the same time the deployable have seem to have been reduced too. So this is the major difference between these games.

I have been waiting for some information on the vehicles and now that I have got ti I am happy with it. As I have said before that I will definitely go ahead with this one sooner rather than later. Also I would say that there I am really very happy with the solutions that you have provided and would say that I just appreciate for the solutions as they have really helped me a lot.