Thread: What class will your first character be in RIFT

What class will your first character be in RIFT

Rift is really great game as per me; I don’t know what you all thoughts about this. I am inquisitive I all the time play the Warlock, Shadow knight and so on. Role while starting a novel MMORPG I like the deepness provided by that class in the majority games .what will you play? Is that what you generally play on your other games? Please provide me your some response which always helps me know more about this game. Thanking you.

Re: What class will your first character be in RIFT

I think that I would similar to a DPS Healer class like the Justicars but I haven’t seen sufficient writing on how the class plays to truly make a judgment. I loved playing my Warrior Priest as Grace Spec in War hammer thus if they are comparable then I would do a Justicars and Shaman mix. Or else I loved playing a Necromancer in D2 and if the Necro is similar to that then possibly I would roll that, or perhaps the Warlock, honestly I just hope I had additional information so that I could make a choice and with any luck not have to make 20 dissimilar characters if I ever get into the beta.

Our legion has actually been having this conversation. I think we have determined to roll our mains in an essential group dynamic so we can run mutually. Personally, I will be rolling a Kelari Reaver and be the core tank, Zawr is rolling a Justicars most probable; he's been a classic healer type Cleric in our other games and likes the DPS facet of a support healer in Rifts. I think Falfouran is rolling a ranger, Rainedance is most probable going to sway a buff/debuff DPS sustain because she likes being the Chanter in the group.

I at a standstill mean to roll a Rogue alt, and test with all the builds and lovely toys which Rogues get, but Champion, certainly. Champions are going to be completely silly in this game. Charge obtainable in combat? 5s root? 6s stun? An ability which actually makes range (to be pursued by a charge stun after)? Disrupt on a 6s cd? A cleanse ability? The just thing I see stopping a Champion is a profusion of CC. Even then, it superior be CC which stops them from doing anything.

Sentinel/Warden as end-game raid healer probably, but I have to confess I may begin with a Justicars and place a few Shaman into it. It looks that it would be a very survivable toon until a few gear/crafting gets rolling, and a healer thumping it out by the tanks sounds immense to me. Looks to be a very attractive class in terms of the timing of defense the confidences and releasing them at correct point in a drawn out melee. I think I saw a ranged light based skill for them as well. I generally run a healer and a mage, my mage is going to be a storm caller. I adore the mix of cold and lightning. I think I am going to freak out earlier than this game starts if it won’t come on.

For the Fighter, possibly something involving the Paladin and Warlord. My aim with this calling is to create a character that just doesn't die, and is so much of an ache which you have no alternative but to focus on him. Necessitate knowing more regarding the souls earlier than making a last choice though. For the Cleric, I am possibly going to do something with the Sentinel, Inquisitor and Justicars. The initial two for their apparently good synergy with life based abilities, and the latter for spoil output, survivability and throng control.