Thread: Weapons available in Brink

Weapons available in Brink

Well I as you know Brink game has been released. I am looking to get this particular game. so I have purchased the game and installed the same on the computer of mine. at the first glance I loved the look and feel of this particular game. I want to know about the all the kinds of the weapons which are involved in the game. let me know if you are having any possible idea to get the requirement of mine. any help on the matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Weapons available in Brink

I have played couple of hours this particular game and I am listing the following weapons which I have seen in this particular game.
    Assault Rifles (Medium)
    • Gerund – M14 (MCS Mod)
    • Euston - M4A1 (VLTOR Mod)
    • Rhett - SG551 SWAT
    • Rokstedi- SCAR Heavy
    • FRKN-3K - FAMAS

Grenade Launchers in Brink
    • Lobster (Medium) - GL-06
    • EZ-Nade (Heavy) - H&K GMG AGL

Machine Guns (Heavy) in Brink
    • Maximus - ChainSAW
    • Gottlung - M134 (AKA Minigun)

Yes I am agreed with you that this particular game is having really good graphical look and feel. I am posting some more weapons which I have seen in this particular game.
    1. Shotguns - Mossington (Medium) - M4 Super 90 (AKA XM1014), Hjammerdeim (Heavy) - SRM-1216
    2. Long Rifles (Light) - Drognov - DSR-1 , Barrett (First Person View) - SR-93
    3. SMG (Light) - Kross - Vector (AKA Kriss Super V), Galactic - UMP-45 ,Bulpdaun - PDR ‘CARB-9 - SU-16E ,Tampa - MP9 (AKA TMP)

Looking at the requirement of yours I am posting the missing weapons which are available in the game.
    • Pistols (Light Secondary) which are available in Brink

• Belgo - VBR-Belgium
    • Sea Eagle - Sigma
    • Ritchie - PPC

• Preorder weapons in Brink
    • Caesar - MP-412 REX (Revovler for EXport)
    • Hockler - MP7

I am satisfied with the information which you have mentioned over here. Well I have found the number of users who are not satisfied with the game because this particular game is not having devices which is based on the AK-47. I let you tell you them that this particular game is having Rokstedi which is playing similar role like AK-47. CARB-9 is seems to be civilian rifle than that of a SMG. So I am assuming that it would be having quite better range than that of the SMGs. There is also short barrel rifles carbine in the game.

I was thinking that the SCAR-Heavy having an ability to using the 7.62x39 cartridge in the game. you will also notice that the this particular game is having great health than that of the any other games which are available in the market. Still I am thinking that SCAR-Heavy would likely to play the role of the AK-47 in the game. if you are having closer look on the weapon you will notice that the weapons is having similar look like FAL and M14 in the Black Ops.

The weapons which are Gerund and Rockstedi based on the weapons which are being used by the Nato. According to me the SCAR is seems to be a prototype version of the 7.62x39. however the cartridge in the game is seems to be intermediated. 7.62 Nato cartridge is quite longer than that of the 7.62x39 and it is more powerful than that of the other device. Rifles are seems to be semi-auto just because of the recoil.