Thread: Does Brink's multiplayer uses P2P connection

Does Brink's multiplayer uses P2P connection

I would like to get some more information on this particular issue and would like to know that while we wait for any information on how the PC multiplayer connectivity works does the servers and the P2P connections. So I am just wondering how important is this aspect of the game to you? Along with that we also know that there are some PC that are dedicated servers and though we know nothing about the files or anything else. Please do get back to me on this issue.

Re: Does Brink's multiplayer uses P2P connection

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that if there is anything that would be P2P connection then it would be the part of the game that is being played right now. Also I would tell you that are you going to invite some random strangers who will act as the game spoilers in your game. I want to know that .Also I do feel that you have some influence over who stays and who goes. So this is what making you to ask the question that you have put up.

I would say that there were some games that were played on the P2P connection and they really were a hit among all. SO I do have a feeling that with the P2P connection the so called cheaters could run rife and also with the Brink the MP will be on the dedicated servers more than likely. So this is how it goes and I do feel that Brink's multiplayer should use a P2P connection to solve the problem that is being faced by many.

I would say that once you saw the P2P then there was no problems at all and I would say that you didn’t even has an instant comparison to the game that is being played. Along with that the PC game are played on the P2P connection. Along with that I also think that content is the same as what the was present in the MW 2 . So this is what I feel and think that if it's only for cooperation and that there is no problem for me.

I think that this is a issue that is being discussed from a long time and I feel that the Brink's multiplayer uses P2P connection. Along with that I feel that you do not have a middle man at all because from a standpoint and I think that it is almost impossible for them to make every game to have placed on the dedicated servers. Along with that you also have to providing the servers for us.So what this means is that you have to pay a lot to play very much.So this is what I feel about the P2P connection.