Thread: The Voice chat only belongs to your friends in Brink.

The Voice chat only belongs to your friends in Brink.

I just got to know that the Voice chat only belongs to your friends in Brink. And after that I would say that I am really not happy with them. I have a big problem with this. I am worried that it will result in voice chat being useless in pub matches. This is because as a player if I want to warn my team about an ambush or even tell a medic to meet us at point X or ask a question you just have to talk to my whole team and not just my friends. To this is something that is what worrying me a lot and would also like to know some opinions from this one.

Re: The Voice chat only belongs to your friends in Brink.

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that yes even I am worried with this particular thing .The thing is that they have just allowed the Voice chat only belongs to your friends in Brink is not fair and as you have stated that this is something that will worry a lot of games when the team about an ambush or even tell a medic to meet us at point X. But this is how the games go and you just have to be a part of such game and that is the only thing with which you have to go ahead with.

What I would say that this has been discussed in great detail and would tell you that this is the way they have put up and think that it is proper. Also I would say that with the people that have your views on the subject and people that don't have such type of views. So what I would suggest you is that you should be able to find it in a search and you would be able to get it in such place where you have an indication of the whole feeling that one gets while just finding the type of friends that you choose.

Even I agree with the previous solution and would say that the Splash Damage has seriously done some damage and they should just get away with the auto chatter system that they currently posses. I also do feel that all the chattering of a small kids and the loudmouths and too bad and they actually doesn’t attract must of the attention. What I would say is that the SD doesn't want the people playing their game for ever.

According to me what you can do is that you just don't have to think it will change and this is my opinion in the least though.So the only remedy for this one is that you just have to go by the things as it goes and then there wont be any issues. Even I am very frustrated and annoyed with the things that are currently present and hence this is what I feel about the current thing.I think that you have to just decided on which one to go ahead with your friends and then there wont be any issues.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that this is something that I was looking out for and would say that this is a problem with Splash Damage and they do need to work on them immediately. Otherwise there wont be any kind of publicity with the game and the game would certainly be ruined. So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have given and would say that I am really happy with the solutions.