Thread: Brink- Weapons, abilities and maps

Brink- Weapons, abilities and maps

Newly updated with new information place together by Horse and the other makers of the Brink Compendium. Countless good stuff from the videos and further sources. Novel abilities, trophies, attachments, weapons and other, just check it out. Let us know if there is something else needed to see on there and if anything wants correcting. As per me it’s perfect and if you wish something more inclusion in this game than please share here.

Re: Brink- Weapons, abilities and maps

It’s just looks nice. I don’t have any more idea on this game, but as much I see in this game or how much information I see about this game it’s just looks great but still can’t play or can’t see more videos on this. Even though I think the ability descriptions for instance should as well be on the core page. In its place of clicking on each ability and after that seeing the information. Though I don't know if there is actually information concerning them, because the site looks to be very broken.

A few of the information about the weapons is way off. You have "semi auto" with the rex gun. It is possibly twice-action. In-game I doubt it will make dissimilarity, but automatic revolvers are tremendously rare. And you have an image of an m14 in there with the Rhett. If you seem at the sig 552, I feel there is a similarity between it and the Rhett. There is an "unknown assault rifle" that seems the same to the Carb-9 SMG. Why do you have apparatus like med kits and syringes in the weapons?

The approach guide had the revolver as that which I as all thought was strange so it possibly wrong but that was our source for that. So please let us know something about the error with the CARB we have accurate it. The weapons things are mostly a guess. We did get little information on the actual gun which was a base for the brink gun from a pair sources counting official SD sources but a few of the guns are slanted and will be updated while we get additional final information. That is as well why they did not place stats information because they are in the balancing part of game testing and those stats frequently change later than release as well.

I just ask few questions on weapons and all to brink people and they reply me: We have equipment below weapons currently because there are so few items and it’s a fraction of their kits. Possibly they should alter weapons to equipment but once more the strategy guide has those items scheduled as equipment. We will figure it out and may divide it in the future. They just wanted to get those things out there for now. No information on Pyro mine except it allegedly exists. All the information is illegal until release. H0rse has a novel job and no extensive has as much time as earlier so we have been attempting to come in and pitch in to help.

I think the "Smith and Wesson Sigma" and the "Kolt Pistol" both are the similar gun, a difference of the Para Ordnance Warthog Pistol=> the orientation is in the "Container City Part 1" at the starting, the player is caring that gun, if you pause at 01:33 on the side of the pistol is written WARTHOG, as well on Container City Part 2 at 02:15. I think they were referring to the outline of the design, not the hosting, because after that I would have to agree. It's far too untidy with "social networking" facets only to illustrate a few screen shots.

Yes it’s been awful last pair days. Theme not even loading, things all over the place, awful URLs. This has been because of server overload and particularly uneven on those outside North America. We just upgraded so with any luck it will be superior until our new site and server are prepared. We apologize for those that have been having troubles. In addition we have gotten information on some more models that we will be adding. This all words I too got from the brink people.