Thread: Can I play Brink in split screen?

Can I play Brink in split screen?

I don't know if it should have split screen but I wouldn't complain if it was there, that is for sure. It is always nice to have the option but sometimes I just don't think it is feasible to be developed and added. Having the option to split screen in L4D2 is great and I would love to see something like that in Brink but I definitely won't be too bothered if it isn't there as long as the provided experience is good. One other thing about split screen is it is a really easy way to get my friends into the game and sell more copies of it by getting them hooked on it and then sending them home.

Re: Can I play Brink in split screen?

I really hope there is split screen. I have a brother and we love 2 go army of two in everything! But with no split screen that will be ruined. :cry: and I have never bought a non split screen game except once and I'll never make that mistake again, it was boring not playing split screen with my brother. No one is forcing u to play split screen. If they put split screen there would be no down fall, they would just get more sales because it will appeal to buyers like me. So if there is split screen it doesn't mean you’re forced to play it. According to the poll people would rather have split screen than none at all.

Like what? screen peeking? Why would u screen peek if your playing Cpu's and you on the same team? Split Screen is flat out fun. I couldn't see why u wouldn't put split screen in. Besides like Muffin Man said, No one forces u to play split screen, there is no down fall to split screen, just because there is split screen doesn't mean you are forced to play it. And according 2 the poll many people would like split screen.

People say "no one is forcing you play," But people in this thread are practically demanding that SD put in the game. "I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be in the game. I bet the developers can find lots of reasons why it shouldn't be in the game. This thread just seems to be a bunch of selfish rants to add a specific game play function, not because it would overall be better for the game although they use that excuse to justify themselves but just because they personally want and/or like it. Split Screen is a dying function that soaks up time, money and resources that could be better spent elsewhere. 10 years ago, ok, split screen might make sense, but today, it's like complaining to a movie company because they didn't release a VHS version of their film.

Well if you will ask me then I disagree the fact that it is tough playing the game in split screen because me and my friends still play Halo 2 split-screen because screen peeking, being on the couch with the people you keep dome rocking with the sniper etc. etc. makes playing the game WAY more fun and laid back . People don't just play split-screen because they can't afford online. I hope you all are getting my point

I don't get how split screen is a dying function when not every one has internet; only 60% of the U.S. has access to high speed internet and roughly only 50% pay for high speed internet, so split screen is the only way to play with family and friends, at least add system link.

I find that most of the top sale games have split screen because lot of people either don’t have online or its fun to play with your buddies from work or school and your siblings can also share in on the fun and i have great times hanging out with my little brother and older brother and the 3 of us playing split screen cod or halo. I think that due to the fact that just about every gamer is now online there is no point in having split/screen in a game that’s main focus is online play.