Thread: Which is the most underrated class in Brink

Which is the most underrated class in Brink

I would say that this is a question for which I was waiting for but as no one replies to it and hence then I decided that I should go ahead with this.The thing is that I am very much curious to know which is the most underrated class in this game and that which does not give much pleasure while playing.Please do get back to me on this issue immediately.Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Which is the most underrated class in Brink

I would say that the Heavy Medics are a great addition to any team and they are the one that are the best for me. Also I have mentioned that they may make their heavy character Medic oriented. In my opinion the most underrated class is the heavy Operative because everyone believes that Operations are assassins and they believe that a Heavy Operative wouldn't work out well.But the thing is that the forum members know that Heavy Operatives are great at getting to their objective and hacking into things.

I do feel like I am going to be so confused at the phrase Heavy Medic and this is because of TF2. I played TF2 a lot and that is the reason for the confusion that is present with this one. Also I do feel that like no one is going to play a light soldier or even soldier at all for some specific reasons. Also I would say that this is the reason for being some underrated classes in the Brink. Just a thought though, probably have plenty of soldiers of all body types.

I would answers this question in a particular order and that is the reason some people are playing this game without any interest.I would give you the order wherein first the Operative comes which is followed by the Engineer.In the third spot the Medic comes which is followed by the Soldier.I am sure it will be soldiers.SO this is the order for most underrated class in Brink.So this is what I feel about the question that you have put up.

For me I would say that the main will be a Soldier for me. Apart from that one no one is better. Along with that I would say that I feel like everyone shifted to Ops and the thing is that Medic will be plentiful as well as the Engineers as well. Along with that if there are any classes that can be underrated and if they are not used properly. So this is the order of the classes in Brink. Also the game isn't even out yet, and hence that is the reason why you can't really put out random underrated classes.

I would tell you honestly that I will probably run with a medium or light soldier as my secondary class that is the character. So these are my plans about this one. Also I feel that I have personally never use heavy as I am always on the move in shooters and being restrained to snail like movements. But that is not my thing plus I have a dislike for heavy spray an pray weapons like miniguns as they seems to be .So this is what I feel about the whole issue and hope that they will be solved.