Thread: Is anyone getting lag while playing Brink

Is anyone getting lag while playing Brink

I have been playing this game from a long time and I would say that I have been loving playing it. I have been playing this one for a long time and I would say that it is really a beautiful game. But like all other games I would say that even this one has a problem. The thing is that every time I go into a game get a lag so much that I can't even attempt to shoot anyone . I'm playing this one on PC and I have the hardware.So please do get back to me on this issue immediately.

Re: Is anyone getting lag while playing Brink

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and I would say that the issue is not with the connection but actually there is some other issue to this one. What I am saying is that the connectivity is not your issue but there is something different that is causing you this problem. What I mean to say is that I would say that its stability is the one that is causing this problem and that is the main issues.Also there are people working on this one.

I would say that whether or not the system specifications are fine the actual thing remains on the problem which is the lag. And that does not depend on the performance .So this is what I feel about the lag that is present in this one. Also at the same time I would say that the main things here is that the connection is again the one that doesn’t matter a lot and there is something different to this one.

I would say that the game must be getting played on the 50MB mark and that is the reason why the game might be getting played with this continuous lag. Also along with that as its already been stated by so many people that this is the issue that they are facing then it is something that they need to check do get away with the problem. Also I would say that you seriously need to check the hardware again and see if they are proper or not because there might be a reason that it is the main cause of worry. So these are the things that you need to check.

I feel that there are many people who are looking for the PC only to get a lot more versatile that what it is right now. Also I would say that it is how the graphics are and can be changed immensely. Also along with that I would say that it has improved a lot after the changes that were made in the graphic card. So this is what needs to be done and then I guess that there wont be any kind of issues at all. So this is what needs to be done to solve the problem that I am facing.

What I am trying to do is that I am just trying to get an idea on what laptops specifications are required to solve the problem that is being faced. Also the things is that I have tried working on the laptop and that suggested that they are indeed running this fine. Also this had excluding network lag issues. So I guess that there will not be any lags at all.So even you can try working it on the laptop and then I guess that there wont be any issues with you.