Thread: Which weapon do you think looks the best in Brink

Which weapon do you think looks the best in Brink

I have been playing this game from some time now and would say that this has really been amazing playing it. Also I would say that the weapons in this game have been a talking point for me. I just love the games that are present in this game and that is the reason why i have come here with this question.I would like to know that which are the weapon do you think looks the best in Brink.Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the answers.

Re: Which weapon do you think looks the best in Brink

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that this has really been very interesting up till now. Even I have been playing this game from some time now and would say that I have been loving it very much. I would say that in your opinion the weapon that I like are the the Hjammerdeim shotgun looks the best along with some of the other shotguns .For me they certainly look the best as far as I am concerned.

I would say that I completely agree with the previous solutions and would say that even I like the shot gun a lot .Also I would say that along with that one the other favorite guns which have been great are that the kross smg which seriously looks the best. So these are my best guns that I use and do feel that these are the best guns that I have been using so far. Actually I haven’t played the game a lot but do feel that once I go further then I might get some more options with this game.

I would say that my favorite would be the one that is known as the Caesar Revolver. I would say that this has been really very good for me. Also I would tell you that I am most likely going to use the Barnett long rifle as well in future. Along with that the Barnett light rifle is also the same and then they are really good. So these are the best solutions about this questions that I can give. Also I would say that it reminds me of the days of CoD2 where I would use such type of things with the Kar98k and just destroy.

According to me what I will do is that I am not sure that I will be able to use it much in Brink and if it isn't an OHK. Also along with that there are the weapons which are other than the Gotlung Minigun? So this is what I would tell you about the question. Also there are some more type of guns that I can eve go ahead with and they are the Maximus.This is again a high quality gun and it does seem that the are really the best one. So I would say that these are the options with which I can work.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that this has really been amazing watching such replies with different type of solutions. I would say that the solutions have really been very versatile and most of then love all different type of guns.I would say that I love the M249 saw or the Drognav since they are the one that causes the most destruction and causes the major damage.SO finally I would say thanks to all for the solutions .