Thread: Is the patch for Brink available

Is the patch for Brink available

I have been playing the game from a past few days and I would say that it has been really enjoyable so far .But like all the games even this one has certain problems and that is the reason why I am here. I would say that I have heard about the patch for 360 on day one and my graphics are terrible. Also there is no other game and the HD 720p TV that plays everything else perfect. So where is the patch available and would say that please do get back to me on this.

Re: Is the patch for Brink available

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that this is something that even I a awaiting for. I would say that you may have to wait a little longer and the you might get the patch that you are looking for. And then I am sure that it will make the game more interesting for you. Also along with that I will tell you that there is a reason why I was waiting until morning and then make my purchase.

Well what can I say you one this. What I would say is that there is something wrong with your eyes as I feel that the graphics are very great. Also I would say that the patch is for texture pop ups. Also I thing that the patch for this one will be available to you sooner rather than later and as the previous reply has mentioned then there wont be any kind of issues at all. So this is what I feel and then I would say that there wont be any issues at all.

I would say that you don’t have to forget the game and that isn't fully out yet so yes that would be very fine .Also at the same time I would say that you are like Beta Testers. Also I would say that you don't worry and there will not be any issues with you. Also I will say that you will be informed about this as soon as possible and then there wont be any problems with you. So this is what I feel about the patch for this particular game.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and I would say that I am actually looking for the update that goes in for whom the logged into the Brink server.This is the reason what I am saying that I need the patch which is very important for me. My other friend didn’t go home and put it in till some time and he got the update after that.So that is the reason why I was eager to know the reasons for this one.So this is what I feel about the patch.