Thread: Restrictions on Brink Game in Russia

Restrictions on Brink Game in Russia

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. Really sad to hear something and hence thought to write about it. Actually, I have heard that brink is going to be localized in Russia by a company named 1C which suggests diverse preservation and servers. Thus Russians will not be able to correctly play multiplayer, as 1C also slows down patch release in Steam for their adaptations. I wish to pay cash for the creative working product, Is it a good alternative to buy from either United States or in that case United Kingdom. Thanks in advance.

Re: Restrictions on Brink Game in Russia

Hello buddy. I am doing well. Read your post and thought to help you out regarding it. According to me, I imagine that your best bet is either to get the United Kingdom or in that case United States adaptations as a disk off of eBay or something like that, rather than purchasing it off of Steam. However, multiplayer will continue to the problem for Russians. I have displayed my views to you and I am hoping that it will guide you in some way or the other.

Hey, I was thinking whether we can we information why Russian gamers cannot purchase Brink by means of Steam? I do not wish to play along with terrible localization provided by 1C company. Also, considering all the scenario I do not wish to have one more brain loving such as COD-style, in order to play Brink game in Russia we will be required to purchase retail version by 1C, then install it on Russian language . It really has bad fonts, voices and then download English adaptation of COD from some torrent trackers so we will be able modify the files.

Hello mate. I am fine and going well. I hope that even you are fine.Well, I from Australia and just went through the thread , so thought to write down my views as I am a complete game freak and like to keep myself updated along with the scheme of the things. According to my knowledge, the Brink game has been reaching out in Australia , hence, I do not think there should be any question of it reaching Russia, however the only negative point will be that it would not be facilitated in steam store.