View Poll Results: Which platform is better for Brink?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC

0 0%
  • XBOX 360

1 100.00%
  • PS3

0 0%
  • Will not be playing

0 0%

Thread: which platform is better for Brink?

which platform is better for Brink?

Hello friends as the latest game is out in the market and which is nothing Brink has launched today on 10th of May now as a game lover I want to ask a question to various users that which will be the best platform for this game to be played on. I mean I have three option in front of you people that is PC , XBOX360, PS3 so which will be the best one to deal with it. I have also made a poll on basis of the platforms so I want you all to vote for the same.

Re: which platform is better for Brink?

well if you will ask me then I will definitely go with XBOX 360 because it have more clear graphic then a normal PC have and also the game play is fair in XBOX. So according to me it the best one I hope that you will also love the same. Actually I have played lots of games on Xbox and the experience which I am getting is simply great and I am sure that the users around the world will also be loving the same.

I used to play all the PC FPS 'time until I realized that I can compete at all with the PC gaming community. Since this game is so focused on MP I can not buy for 360. Also I have a PS3, but there's more, I can not get comfortable enough with the controller to be good enough to play online. I am also trying to get all my friends are to pick up this game. I hope that everyone here is getting my point

I would not worry about it. At this stage, the PR in this game is in its initial phase. Once the word spreads to the general public realize how awesome this game is going to be, there will be plenty of people who buy this game on all 3 platforms. You can always help and begin spreading the views. So I am ready to play the game on the best possible platform which I may receive or having at me because the platform donţ really matters form me since I enjoy the game play wherever it is possible.