Thread: Brink really has been a interesting game so far

Brink really has been a interesting game so far

I have been waiting for this game from a long time and now that the Brink has arrived I am very happy with it. What I am saying is that I have really enjoyed playing that game and I have been playing it from the day I have got it. So this really has been very interesting for me. Also I would say that the game is really fun and I think the gameplay is solid. What I would say is that I have reached level 5 or 6 and has been real fun. So what does you all think about this particular think.

re: Brink really has been a interesting game so far

I would say that even this is something that I have been looking out for.This is really an intersting game and even I would say that I have been loving this from the time I have got it. Also I would say that it is pretty much what I paid for. Along with that the Quake Wars with updated graphics are the best one you can use and thus feel that it makes the game more beautiful. Also I feel that some more changes can be brought to the game and that will make this one more beautiful.

I would say that this is something that even I will agree with. As they say that with every good thing there are certain bad things also. Also I would say that this could be some good fine-tuning and then it will be a very awesome.Also I feel that there should be some kind of solid shooter. Also the thing is that the customization is also great and even that helps a lot. So in general this has been a really good experience so far and I do think that this is really great.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that even I will agree with the solutions that you have provided and would say that this is what actually I was looking out for. Also I would say that even I agree with the glitched that are present in this game and think that there are some in every game but this are that type of game where it doesn’t matter a lot. So this is what I feel about this particular issue.

I would say that the Gunplay is really strong and the sound effects are really great and it also seem like there is some kind of problem with that one. Also along with that I would say that overall it's fun and the with sliding everywhere and also the with shooting different types of people with powerful guns. Also I feel that my habit of the game is that I get knocked down on the system where if someone you or throws a grenade at you.