Thread: PvP is pointless until Warriors are fixed in Rift game.

PvP is pointless until Warriors are fixed in Rift game.

Hello 3 days ago I got to level 50. Just did a warfronts some just by the fact that the tiny warriors are incredibly dominant in all aspects of the game at the moment and for the reason that they have combinations OP 4.3 90% of the 50-level game at the moment is warriors. Every face of war is, literally 1-2 Clerics 1.2 -10 to 15 Warriors Rogues a magician. It’s depending resting on the warfront and ability. Undoubtedly, playing a Marksman. The fight against other rogues is fun. Magi is even more fun because you get a shotted around and need a serious amateur, but the Warriors. They do more damage than a ranged DPS along with 200 stunning and other candidate countries and if you happen to kite them. You die faster. What do you think about it? Share your experiences with us, thanks.

Re: PvP is pointless until Warriors are fixed in Rift game.

Why are they doing over 1k attack through one hand too? I was beaten by a penalty stroke on one side of 1.2k. On one side occupy almost the same damage as a 2hand? And just after a debilitating strike of 799. It was an evil that also uses a classifier before a skill that her fans. But why does it matter? He did 50% of my health in damage in 2 seconds just to try to kite him after guess what. Yes you are right. Flame impale Flame impale fire blast -> Dead while running back to be on the flag in the Codex and watch me die since he knows he is up and I cannot do anything about it.

They have thought they will not stability for PvP and encourage people to discover the majority op class and soul combos. I think we will observe if you understand or not. If you become a crazy nerf buff the entire the occasion that wrecks PvE and PvP stability I'm exposed. Only you can balance one or the other. Complaining pvp with 0 valors is stupid just similar to people basing their pvp thoughts off 0 resilience within wow is stupid. This radically changes things. Even in the 20 years I am beginning to see the domain of warriors. They probably have two weeks to a month to make some changes before it kills the game. I know to play in pvp, and I suspect that map so do others.

At what time they view warfronts participation beginning to reduce, along with subscriptions to fall, it will change. No matter what a number of dev said that if the cash flow begins to dry. The same problem occurred in Age of Conan. I liked the game at first, but left in place a system that allowed absurd jewel warriors (guardians) with the best defenses in goose their dps to the point that rivaled the top DPSer within pvp. It should be corrected within one week left in months. I'm not saying that was the reason the game does, but it was for me and others.

My rogue anti-elite and have no chance against 2. A tank of self-healing is too powerful, both in PvE and PvP. I have tried many different combinations of unscrupulous souls trying to find effective is based, but I am inclined to dump only roll my rogue and warrior. He has found a lot of blue drops that include competitions such as the opportunity to earn 500 CV when it crashes. Your chance to block is 50%. I honestly feel warriors are too powerful in comparison with other souls and assigned randomly drops in this game are almost designed to improve to levels that are beyond childish.