Thread: No proper graphics with Rictus's AoE in Rift

No proper graphics with Rictus's AoE in Rift

Our group can not see the area of effect after 2-4 AOES and the whole encounter is a random madness. We tried to play with our setup and install the drivers later, the two GeForce and ATI, but only our tank GeForce AoEs.Anyone can see a solution to these AOES? We killed the boss at the third attempt, but I was mad because he had to say AoE locations not visible through VOIP.

Re: No proper graphics with Rictus's AoE in Rift

It's a graphical error that can be fixed. What exactly causes that do not know, but it seems to affect people who have to have a lower quality of spell or particles that are running high end graphics cards. CoH / CoV let you mess with the particle density and the maximum number of particles visible at the same time. even when I tried to lower values than those who could see something. It looked terrible, but it was there. In Rift seems that if the lack of particle effects for the series of numbers, or more likely that many particle effects going on at the same time, more serious about video memory are the effects of particles and overwritten with the new.

I received this as Rictus and XCC Caliea where after a while he did not see the effects of the particles to exit the game and reload, which eliminates the video memory in the process. I'm thinking to effectively execute the particle effects you need something like video memory 2-3GB as if most people have 512 MB, 1 GB. I'm sure will also be able to resolve this problem as we are doing.

Besides the possibility of a mistake of killing one of the amount to be converted into a floating block and head. This takes a few seconds itself or more if the plug is farther from the head) and that can kill all the additions and are dying, and that his conversion did not stop fast enough. You probably should stop casting immediately after the death of the last add, if only because it feels very unfair for the boss to kill after the amount they are dead.