Thread: Need Dungeon Finder of Rift

Need Dungeon Finder of Rift

Dungeon tail motors and generally destroys the immersion in an MMO. People end up sitting in the middle of a city without doing anything but waiting in line to appear magical. It's bad enough to have the tails of pvp in this game. It is not necessary for PvE tail. It is not difficult to find a group. If you cannot find a group to make one. It is not difficult to invite 5 people from a group that wants to do a dungeon. Much of the time I see 5-7 people screaming in a more or less when they have, if someone takes the initiative to create it.

Re: Need Dungeon Finder of Rift

I hate the idea that comfort should be assessed especially in the last MMORPG and I really hope that the search of the prison is never done in this game. Honestly, I like cases, but rather have to deal with it. I can play in a virtual world that actually has a community. Things such as applicants for prison cases PvP queue completely ruin any sense of life, a world of conformity. You might as well just reduce the game to a chat lobby. I really wish that people who love comfort above everything just going to play without persistent worlds like Diablo 2, Guild Wars, Dungeons & Dragons Online,

I would not mind a single server browser cells, but not between servers ... between servers in the careers of a serious lack of attention to the players if they make a bad name for themselves ... Furthermore, it could do for the spoils system that only happens in a "PUG through DF" is connected with the random car greed all green items or better. Therefore, it is easy to spoil, no one can ninja loot as if it is to turn the body does not produce a spark, and although bright and has a blue dot as soon as they appear in the list of the spoils of the game chooses each Random, no, no matter who is most appropriate for or anything, because there is often a string of falls in the chest and rogue or mage needs clicks

It is clear that the removal of bodies would not work with this game, because it was designed with the creation of instances in mind. That's not to say that I like. I still think that the creation of instances is damaging to the community, and if you design a game show is nothing, it can work. Vanguard did a good job of this. It is unfortunate that the game was a technical disaster without end and got no support. Anyway, going off topic. It is a prison, and I really hope it does not add.

Without a cell of people as less likely to eject a player-oriented or less experienced. I do not like this, but in the old days of WoW, if it were a "bad" people tend to help that person with the specifications of the equipment or playing style advice, because if the player who kicks very poor more difficult to get another. With the arrival of the search of the prison, rather than help, people tend to lack, and that 9 out of 10 times for a replacement of the statistics. Trion knows what they are doing and, frankly, I agree with them.

I would like a biogas as most people from my server appears not only experts in their profession. And there are plenty of 50's in mine, just me and three rogues who actually non-experts (warrior I) that when connected to a healer but I dare not experts in the tank at least once to see how it flows. And the biogas, it would be nice to have a group if there is no other way to get it. Maybe add a function that can not spam all day long as you make a request and has a 1-hour CD by the end of the example, now you can do more, but you have to pug people what kind of social aspect remains well