Thread: Is Rift the easiest pay to play MMORPG on the market?

Is Rift the easiest pay to play MMORPG on the market?

Yes, I'm talking about extreme ez-mode gameplay in the Rift, I cannot think of a single payment of other MMORPGs out there that is so easy anywhere? MMORPGs have been on a steady path to make them "easier" and more "earth friendly" - Rift me feel as if embracing the end - almost as if the aim non-gamers with great ease of leveling and play. What it does is totally ignore veteran MMORPG players, is that fans EQ1, DAoC, AC, and UO. Single key macros, the ability to play with my eyes closed. What comes to games where avatars to play alone and only check on them periodically to see what they are doing?

Re: Is Rift the easiest pay to play MMORPG on the market?

Maximum character level passing quickly or slowly does not really determine if the game is easy or difficult. Unless, of course, has the mentality to grind = hard. In the MMO I've played, none of them has been "difficult." More or less, have been frustrating to the point of me out of anger (DFO, MO).

In T2 some meetings have been difficult - especially when the group is cool for them, and when your dps Arnt pulling the number of other players, stronger. Like some of the encounters in WoW, you do not forgive. If a person shriveled whole band - KT, LV as examples.

I played DAoC (Go Hibs!), EQ1, UO, Eva, + +, class I to myself as a fan of the games and do not feel ignored. Oh, wait, when they spoke of "veteran MMORPG players" was just his own opinion.

I conventional, I personally find it very simple, but I required making it sound like all the vets were sad. It is likely that many people have the same opinion with his assessment of the difficulty of the game. We are both the right opinions, but none of us speak for all veterinarian / new / other players.

I hope that many people enjoy the break, I know that I like so far. I welcome all golfers to play, we live in the world in which to play, makes you come alive.

In the vanilla EQ1 - (1999) - which could take any class, no matter how uber and could still die easily, since the game has a very thin margin of error. Experienced group will clean easily - as the margin of error was very slim. In Rift - approximately any mixture of soul - the content is still trivial, yes there are some souls pure support would slow leveling - but it's still trivial. There is no denying that the game is extreme ez-mode, but chose not to play with popular soul combos.

As vetrans Vetro on MMORPGs, the Rift is easy and not really anyway to make it difficult or hard! I have 5 characters, each ship and will be full long before my 3 sub end of the month! Back in EQ1 that would not even have a character to maximum 3 months after the game released! In DAoC would just hit or being hit around the 50 mark from 3 months! So yes, uis Rift incredibly easy! But WOW (I refuse to refer to it as the word V as something special) was easier! Much easier. I beta tested for a week and left as it was simply too easy, quiet, which to me senseless! Perhaps the cause of the Rift has a better story that seems a little better? Not sure! But both WOW and Rift should be considered too easy and I think Rift submarines will continue to lose because of it! Trion doesn't have the millions of Blizzard fans had been brainwashed to support WOW Battlenet when all is done!
    My 50 friends (over 5 characters) are pretty gray now all the time. Rarely do any of my 50 friends to register their characters out to the max! In fact, I can say without exaggeration, only two regularly play your level 50 and one of the two has been getting increasingly rare, last 10 days or less! So yes, the Rift is too easy! I'm just trying to stretch out personally TOR! I'm not sure we'll make it

I would log on, load up in ammunition, and then just go shooting without thinking things until they ran out of ammunition. I do not think that maybe completed more than 10 missions on my way to about level 20 when the game finally got>.> It was fun! I really wish they had stayed around, I'd still be playing!

V-WoW was definitely more difficult than this. EQ1 was definitely more difficult. I think the art was pretty damn easy to start, but scored a hat much closer. FFXI was a cake walk if there was a static group. DDO was almost a complete cake walk, if you can spam potions, I would never die just took for freaking EVER to level. So yes, I'd say the Rift is definitely easier. Not that that's a bad thing.

Yes - this is what I've been noticing after WoW - the mummification of MMORPGs, I'm still hoping that there will be another MMORPG to be more intelligent, not stupid. I know this probably will not happen - but I'm an eternal optimist - maybe EQ then maybe TERA (SWTOR no I cannot say why, but I'm not going to play - that's all). I hope there will be some more brains and less ez-mode