Thread: Information on Rift game server

Information on Rift game server

I've observe some questions floating regarding the servers and I required to take time to acquire some answers. Can you make a character of the two factions on the similar server? Yes No limit on this. Is the entire list of servers? This is the list of Head Start servers. Additional servers of dissimilar types will be opened as needed. Watch the ads here and on Twitter and Facebook as the open. Can each fragment only have 1,500 players?

Re: Information on Rift game server

Despite allowing a player to have characters of both factions on the same server is a MAJOR Gaff. This is a murderer in serious PvP servers. I would also say that if the goals come into play later that also hurt Pve servers. Goodluck with this horrible decision and I cannot believe I would as well. Community were heard before and reversed a bad decision can be expected that it will do the same here, but once the game starts it will be difficult. I hope tomorrow early lead, with less enthusiasm now, but still waiting for it.

This may not be the best place, but I thought that type of application. But I could not find any reference to names or character limit. Is there a boundary on the entire number of characters that can be done? Know that server is 6, but the number of servers? While I like the design of the Rift to counteract this bad habit and are the names stored at all? If I be able to generate a character to make confident I acquire "my" name (s), "I can then delete that character and design of every detail I want without fear? Or do I have to run through character design to ensure that no problems while I design my name? If the names are stored, for how long?

Hello I am playing this game form last 1 moth and according to my experience, I agree with your thoughts. The ability to create characters mutually factions on the similar servers and I know how to lead to griefing, especially within PvP. You own someone in open PvP, get angry and shoot a person on their side and send whispers griefing know, it's easy to resolve by reporting, but it might be easier not only allow the creation of the faction character.

Server time zones? Please only hit the zone label on the servers to know where the herd. When the game starts to die with time zones helps us because the players will be online during our prime time local. Less wait to know the members of the group. Is it true that the servers are maintained by a squad of self-directed troglodyte George precious? In regards the possibility of creating characters of both factions on the same server: Creating battalions on both sides is so easy to overcome by having two accounts of many, many have done in other games - which could also permit.

Unfortunately, as usual, a small number of bad players will ruin it for the rest of us. Direct occurrence, I also have the same opinion that while dual factioning multiple characters is entirely acceptable within the server role, you must be a fact that on PvP servers, you can only choose one side or another, and if you want to join the other party is needed to clear all characters and start on another PvP server. I think we may have to the list of problem for the development team as a result they recognize exactly how this dual factioning on PvP servers preserve and will be exploited through the few.

Imbalance of the struggle. PVP battle is not the same when one or more of their players is just taking up space, and that actually belong to a player who intends to "stack of equipment and get easy points to earn rewards quickly PVP. unfairly intelligence - visual and communicative, with its character of a faction opposed to directly see and communicate all the movements of the opposing party wishing to defeat and last but not least. To give an unfair advantage, accumulating points PvP against themselves, the ratings given filling and incredibly fast access to PvP rewards with other players for hours, days, months or even years to accomplish. If I leave something out, or may expose even more, please share and enlighten us all.