Thread: No UI mods and Damage meter in rift game

No UI mods and Damage meter in rift game

I will say that I have been a wow player for last 1 year, and had counts / m skada damage about two of those years. Go ahead and flame me to play wow, but I think it is absolutely necessary to improve your own dps, healing, and tanks, as well as the identification of which is a weak link in your party. I know a lot of people seem to be against it for the reason that the majority of people seem at dps and articulate "your dps is bad" at what time it turns out that this is because the person who was taking the time to not be into a fire, etc, compared to others. After asking a couple people on / 4 / 5 and reading through a couple of issues that I see no mods enabled user interface, and no damage meter in game (although I have heard of a person who SI). If there is damage / healing meter for your party, how are you supposed to be able to say who is the weakest link, or just not trying, or standing in the fire, without a dedicated person to just standing around and watching the group?

Re: No UI mods and Damage meter in rift game

In my understanding, the entire dps and healing meters did for WoW was cause the people perform their best to be at the top of the meter. This approximately always results in the top of the meter is essentially less effective members of the band / group. This is for the reason that the waste was no cure (I know, most healing meters were added later, but that did not stop heals lost), or keep dps'ing right through anger or any detrimental effect others (out of petrol, idiot!) which, in turn, made the healer to have to spend more mana heal.

Good guilds make use of it as a meter to observe where you can be wrong (very little / a lot of healing / dps, etc.) and make sure they have the right amount of "everything" in the mix to be successful. eTards use it to show their ePeen of how you are able to overcome meters, however do not know how to play your class, except for the face rolling. There are always two sides to have meters, it just depends on how you are using. I hope to stay away completely from add-ons and mods. It makes the game more fun when you do not have to worry about what plug-in that can or cannot be compared with the other.

I think most of this pious pro-mod of the console is refugees in search of MMO fame at the expense of community and enjoyment. These are the similar kinds of people that time the length of association through a stop watch & brag while the unlucky souls who are within ear shot grimmace within shame wondering why somebody would care. You know the type. Covering the lonely feelings and low self-esteem with a sad example of what they perceive as a victory, but they are really just symptoms of a mental disease of selfishness.

Well, to put it this way, a good 30% + of WoW players are not skilled enough skill at making a raid. No team is that they are good enough, is simply that they refuse to not be in the fire, or do enough damage, or better understanding of its kind rotations instead of clicking the buttons at random to do harm. A good percentage also do not realize that the skills tend to do more than just X damage, they also have other effects such as increased block value or self-healing by 100% of the damage, so I think that the meters of damages, if some people may be hybrids and half are doing dps through healing, etc, are very useful to find out what went wrong, he is doing wrong, and you're doing great.

Bad players do not want to damage meters because I will not be expelled, but cannot say what he just said "everyone does their job, but it's the reason I do not want them because the reason I'm not doing more is because I'm not standing in fire "Yes, because the only way someone could go dps is because they are doing something wrong, right? When it comes to this, each player will end dps meters support achieving more in this game and do better than all the players who do not want them, regardless of whether they are in practice the difference is that if "re-applied to good players will be able to accomplish more in less time, because that will make them easier to find the ideal technical specifications, the highest dps, and exclude players with less ability. Yes, excluding the bad players.

Possibly because people do not remove the approximation of a group or guild, for the reason that reading somebody looked damages judgments support on that and simply that frankly on condition that somebody isn’t dying too understandable mechanics there is no explanation in the world to eliminate them. Wow raid within my guild raid leader make use of to articulate the entire time that he did not be concerned if we were doing 500dps, if not dying to stupid things.