Thread: Will you quit if there is cross-shard LFD in RIFT

Will you quit if there is cross-shard LFD in RIFT

Will you quit if Trion introduces a cross-browser tool fragment prison? I do not want to play WoW. I get as far from the sterile and rude "means to an end" mentality that game. I just want a new ammunition that does not give immediate gratification plague. You can say all you want, but a cross LFD tool fragment is a murderer of the community. And for a company whose idea of building a party divisions to promote this interaction group and open world, I think the plans for the LFD to make the shallow ring. Why do you want to invest time in a game that is committed to creating a laboratory environment that will end with a community server like WoW with people constantly demanding immediacy at all? I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. So stop smoking if they implement a cross-LFD fragment?

Re: Will you quit if there is cross-shard LFD in RIFT

Probably the largest group. I hate spam more than trying to find a chat group, only to discover that most of them are bad players and have to start over spam chat. Trion was smart enough to know that Warfronts need cross server queues. They should be smart enough to know that the cases between the server needs to happen well. As it stands now. Local unions are screwed on to level up quickly. Why? Cause 15 races example, take forever when you have to spend an hour chat spam. Now some will say that the ruins of the community. That's just BS. MMO communities are your clan. Sitting in the chat for an hour or less spam biogas is helping build a community.

I do not know if I will quit or not. However, I would like to share my experience of WoW. Before LFD tool was added to the server that was playing in was impressive. The people were friendly and helpful to others. People recognize the other names that run HC (especially considering atm to be confirmed). When LFD tool came to WoW, the terrain and the community took a hit IMO. Today do not recognize the names of the time. You feel everyone is a stranger, people began acting as a PUG shit as well, as if in a random LFD group. 3 years ago by moving key of the kingdom was in the era of the issue - the kingdom felt at home. Now almost kingdom would not hesitate to change if I drive in some way.

Cruz LFD server is not something I ever see. People end up being idiots and have zero accountability as a result of it on another server. Ninja looting? Fine can loot whatever, and whenever you leave the team, returning to your server, while the rest of the team is screwed. And the rest of the team can not do anything, except perhaps to open a support ticket about it and know what is likely to result. LFD as I do not like either single server, but at least if someone goes in loot ninja and / or etc., the group can take that fact to the rest of your server, and hope to have the sanctions against ninja looting to do so. It is one of the few ways that the server can "police" (and I use that term loosely) that the community itself. This creates some responsibility for the actions of people can do in such a way that could be considered that the only thing they can be almost irreparable reputation. And let me stress ninja looting is just one example. There are plenty of other things that can happen with LFD, establishing himself very marked lack of accountability.

No doubt you will agree that the LFD tool could make the game less of a community. I mind if friends of WoW before putting it into group pugging. That said, sure makes it much easier to do dungeons. I remember before putting it might be able to do two dungeons in one day if I was lucky. Then I could make several in one day, but trade and next was that, even if it was a good group that will probably never be able to play with those people anymore. It's really a decision on whether the orbit that is willing to give up social interaction efficiency. Personally I am not, but it is not surprising that a lot of people.

Yes that must be it. Played from 1.7 and LFD is a very good. Allowed the population mostly smaller kingdoms or unbalanced to get groups going without a lot of problems. What responsibility do you believe it? Ninja looting will not matter what your opinion or the opinion of others on the server. So what do you think could do with them? Do you think that really works? The fact of the matter is that this is a game. A set of people pay to play. Spamming chat for an hour is horrible. I can play in one of the most populated servers in the U.S. and during the day is almost impossible to get a group for anything. LFD cross server could solve this problem.

Use a suitable tool of biogas as observed in the DDO and work very well. Make a button to send a tell to the leader of the formation of a group, or a situation LFM to send an indicator for biogas player. Automating this part if necessary, but not to be the servant of the cross, and allows you to see who is right with the group already, or that you are willing to put in.