Thread: Do the changes make PvP Chloro healer no longer feasible in RIFT

Do the changes make PvP Chloro healer no longer feasible in RIFT

As per me this is really a great game and all functions for this are too great. As LGV will be subject to being dismissed, and LGV having a cool down, it emerges to me that for much of the fight, Chloros will no extensive be able to cure or heal. Is that right? Is that planned? Anyone have any idea or any thoughts on this? I just try to know this answer on many sites but can’t find any solution yet. If anyone here has any idea or any suggestion on this than, please provide me.

Re: Do the changes make PvP Chloro healer no longer feasible in RIFT

I do not think they are dried; it is very difficult as none of Chloros to start. What happens is that mitigation of damages was a thankless job and poorly rewarded tolerable. This now has the clergy (not in rank 6) away also. The difference is that it is easier to reserve a dps spec as a magician than as a cleric atm and feel somewhat effective. Let's see how things progress, of course. My guess is that the amount of Chloros not going to change. The healing that is now doing it because you like it, not because it is easy or rewarding. On the other hand, the frustration of many clerics promotes healing fragility away from healing, so my prediction about the number of clerics and wizards even healing time.

Mages are just fodder to nice rogues. I remember back at LvL 20 as a rogue I just wanted 2 skills to be top of the ranks in WF's XD. Now I necessitate doing an enormous amount of accuracy, timing and skill utilizing to get a high-quality ratio. Rogue is most likely one of the trickiest class’s endgame to master to be honest. Well it's palpable seeing who's dominant in the WF's now. Even Noobs who FOTM for Pyro get lucky.

Well, healing is not simple even now, while you got the opposite team MM keep up practically for an indefinite period the 50% healing reduction debuff. Imagine what a further one will do mass buff eliminating the crowd. Justicars roundabout healing will be hit as tough as Chloro. I don't think that soul defining abilities should be detachable. In terms of the Chloromancers, if they build the LGV purgeable, they should as well make it insta-cast and out of GCD.

They are making MM into the novel Pyro, apart from there will at a standstill be pyro. I enjoy my ranged specs. I love the present MM where kiting is the design. Later than these changes though it's just going to be a face roll spec. Now don't get me incorrect, I am not saying MM was in an immense spot. They wanted a few buffs, but this is just inane. As for the purges, they won't only be from MM. This is going to be glaringly hard on Bards because of power requirements and Chloro because they just won't be able to pact with the lv being purged off each time they get into combat.

That’s a bold belief. I get purged allot as it is, which when frustrating can just be consummate in very few ways so that’s how it is for the instant. One time many can have simple dispels, why on earth would they not utilize them? Insta cast ranged dispel = win. Tab dispel for a few seconds and misuse any classes needing buffs to truly work and you cut your desirable workload down to FF out targets by allot. Not doing that is insane given the chance.